• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing -//Fashion Forward//- [Custom QR Code Designs!]

Could you show some more examples of patterns you've made? Since the one in the main post is a quite abstract image, I'm curious how your patterns based off of photos would look like. :)

I'm constructing a portfolio of just that tonight, and should have it up before 6:00pm. I'll post the images here if you want, otherwise the portfolio can be viewed on the Fashion Forward website Gallery.
Right now serveral designs have already been posted, but I'm going to add in their photo counterparts. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Do you know why you couldn't see the image? I opened it myself and it worked fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I just saw the little message you wrote, never mind!

Serena186
Request Type: Clothing
Include in Weekly Creations: no please
Delivery service requested: yes, or I can pick it up.

Description of clothing: Long sleeved dress with a regal/royal feel, bearing a similar color scheme as this image:

Ru Glade Flag.jpg

Ongoing Requests List: [2] New Orders!

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY!

'?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'

Current ProDesign Orders:

WC-2/01/16- sosod1 (Bell Tree) -Pink Vector Sweater -
COMPLETED
-2/01/16- selsab (Bell Tree) -Green Lace Gingham
NEW!~ -2/02/16- bongo72 (ACC) -Owl Shirt
NEW!~ -2/03/16- serena186 (Bell Tree) -Regal Dress

Current Pattern Orders:

-[NONE]

PRIORITY ORDERS:

-[NONE]

(Psst! Want to know how you can become a Priority Customer? PM BelleCooper!)

Last edited:
Did you post some designs on that website yet? What was the link again, I can't find it back. (maybe put it in the main post?)

Did you post some designs on that website yet? What was the link again, I can't find it back. (maybe put it in the main post?)

This is the link >> link
I'll go ahead and PM you some examples tonight, but at the on Saturday there will be a Weekly Creations update will everything I've made that week.
If you've been wanting to request something, this service is free just to let you know. :)

Last edited:
Weekly Creations Update 2/8 - SUPERLATE

WEEKLY CREATIONS UPDATE 2/8/16

'?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'?..?''?..?'?..?'?..?'

Check out last week's awesome designs!

BelleCooper's Designs:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All QR Codes can be found here!

Designer's Note:

Oh my goodness, I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry for not posting earlier! I had a CRAZY weekend and only had enough time to post pictures to my website, I'm so glad you managed to find them!!! :eek: I won't let this happen again. From now on I will be posting projects on my website upon completion in case I am unable to update the forum. I'll still going to do weekly creations every week, it just slipped on my list of priorities seeing as only one person okay-ed their design to be posted here, heh.
If there is any confusion, allowing me to "Include in Weekly Creations" doesn't subscribe you to anything, it just lets me show your idea off in the thread. Since there may have been some confusion, I've gone ahead and posted all the designs. Please let me know if you want yours removed!
Sorry for the delay this week, and I hope you all loved your designs!! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY!

Cool! Use the form below to submit a request!
Note: Requests submitted not using this format may be ignored.

* -Required for Custom Furniture only
** -Required for both

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[USERNAMEHERE]**
Request Type: [
e5289796.gif
/
e5289762.gif
]**
Include the Design in Weekly Creations: [yes / no]
Delivery service requested: [yes / no]*
[NAME FURNITURE SET OR 6 ITEMS HERE]*
[INSERT PICTURE OR DESCRIPTION OF THE OUTFIT OR DESIGN YOU WOULD LIKE REPLICATED]**
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

-Once your order has been added to the waiting list, please refrain from ordering again until the end of that week.
-You may order either one Pro Design or furniture pattern at a time.
-You can have up to one full set of furniture or 6 individual pieces delivered in one order.

Current ProDesign Orders:

NEW!~ WC-2/08/16- Link_The_Heroine (Bell Tree) -Corrin's Armor

Current Pattern Orders:

-[NONE]

PRIORITY ORDERS:

-[NONE]

(Psst! Want to know how you can become a Priority Customer? PM BelleCooper!)

Attachments

• HNI_0014.JPG
    HNI_0014.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 176
  • HNI_0054.JPG
    HNI_0054.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 167
  • HNI_0083.JPG
    HNI_0083.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 163
  • HNI_0091.JPG
    HNI_0091.JPG