• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current avatar

C1eNch4.jpeg
One of my earlier drawings. What started off as an experiment with a new, semi realistic art style turned into this 🥹💗💙 it's been one of my personal favorites ever since. Mint and Ruby are taking care of the garden together, but it looks like Ruby would much rather snack on it instead.

It was an idea I had one day when I happened to obtain a Mint collectible, and realized she and Ruby would be a cute pair. Funnily enough, Mint is not even my first choice for a squirrel villager, as Pecan will always be my favorite snooty squirrel, but I've sort of developed a fondness for Mint, as is natural when you draw a character sometimes. Suddenly, you come to view them in a whole new way~

Temporarily changed my avatar and title to Neuvillette from Genshin Impact because of the event. I thought it’d be appropriate considering we’re watering posts & plants. 🙂 Can’t think of a better title right now though. After the event, my avatar and title will be returning to Chonky Cat ☺️

Back