• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Just came back! I hope I get to see more of the chocolate cakes so as to complete my collection (long way to go!) :D

Isabelle is back in the shop.

I would like a restock of the letters though.

We're saving that for the New Leaf port.

And yes, there is no Fair this summer / fall -- I'm sorry to anyone disappointed. We will see what happens later.

And yes, there is no Fair this summer / fall -- I'm sorry to anyone disappointed. We will see what happens later.

I was hoping that I could get a yellow letter or new fair collectibles, but my true intentions have been revealed in my user title. But unlike getting to 10k TBT, I’m not as desperate or impatient to get up to 20k TBT. And if I get there, I’ll set the goal to 30k TBT.

Last edited:

Sure there isn't. Isn't it "cancelled" every year? :p

I am forever hoping for a purple mailbox restock. It happened once and I still couldn't get it.

You know that will never happen lmao, good try.

But yeah some restock friendly to most timezones would be neat, yes.

I’ll be okay with a 12:00 PM restock in the United Kingdom. I am getting more active around that time. You know what time it is in Texas during that time.

It would be just nice to be there at a restock where you don't have to decide if you either want to
go sleep or torment yourself for the sake of some collectibles. Like, please, if there is a restock, then
have some mercy with users from other timezones and choose a time where the most users profit from
it...

I’ll be okay with a 12:00 PM restock in the United Kingdom. I am getting more active around that time. You know what time it is in Texas during that time.

Yeah, sometime not 1 am my time would be nice to be honest. I kinda dislike how a lot is centred around US timezones just because majority. Gee thanks.

Yeah, sometime not 1 am my time would be nice to be honest. I kinda dislike how a lot is centred around US timezones just because majority. Gee thanks.

actually, they'e centered around Canadian timezones, so blame the canucks!!

I had my apple collectibles for two years now. As someone who trades collectibles a lot, this is a great achievement for me.

Sell them for 6,000 tbt each then buy them back and you got yourself a 69,000 tbt profit. Sounds like an absolute deal right?

That doesn’t sound fair. If I sold them just for profit, then ask for them back for a low price, that’s kinda like stealing.

New month, so I should expect the following to happen:

- Opal replaces sapphire
- Isabelle collectible pulled from shop
- Egg currency to be removed (why didn’t the staff do this?)

And of course, restock something I can make a huge profit off of so we can have another group (while I can preserve my 10k TBT).

Last edited:
New month, so I should expect the following to happen:

- Opal replaces sapphire
- Isabelle collectible pulled from shop
- Egg currency to be removed (why didn’t the staff do this?)

And of course, restock something I can make a huge profit off of so we can have another group (while I can preserve my 10k TBT).

Listen man, you’re my friend and I like you so I’m gonna give you some advice. You probably shouldn’t straight up announce you’re gonna buy collectibles just to sell them for profit. :p

Back