• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Okay... Almost everyone is cursed and now I have to quote them to find out who they are D:

nah all you have to do is mouseover their name and itll say in the little destination window down at the bottom (for firefox users)

Missed it by 2 minutes. No fear all, there's still some time left.
\o\ practice your refreshing and clicking skillz in the meantime!

All this gray and numbered members makes me think of the early internet days. Like the old "chat: guest#1726373 has entered the room", etc.

I didn't get a 7 in my number, either. Extra bad duck.

Quite insightful haha:p I noticed that too, feels a bit bland imo ;_; Us poor greyed out ones. It shall all end November 1st, or shall it;)

Missed it by 2 minutes. No fear all, there's still some time left.
\o\ practice your refreshing and clicking skillz in the meantime!

But that won't help meeeeeeeeeeeee. :( My problem is the lag that causes my page never to load until everything is gone. :( But Congrats Kira!!

I'm still hoping to grab a blue candy during one of the final restocks. My fingers are so tightly crossed that I resemble a crustacean.

I'd also like to be cursed before the night's over... :)

ahh i think i missed a restock again..? ;; i'm hoping i'll be at least able to catch one more before halloween ends... I really want at least one more green to complete my set of 5 green candies.

I could have gotten a blue or green but it said insufficient funds, I have over 500 TBT ;_; what on earth?

Back