Events & Collectibles General Discussion

So far the letters don't seem to be dropping at all. Everyone is going by "the guide", which is kind of annoying tbh. I've noticed some users sell for a little lower, or even shop price - bless them, but wishful hoping if the letters actually drop in price.

The letters are rarely restocked and highly sought after due to so many people missing 1 or 2 letters that I doubt they would drop in price by much. Also it seems most of the people who got them during the restock seem to be keeping it so there isn't really that many available in circulation despite them restocking a decent amount.

(by "decent", this has been the most letters restocked ever in one day)

Last edited:
It seems that the restock actually caused crazy demand. I've had peaches and apples in my shop for months and never had interest in them. This rolls around, and suddenly everyone wants these two. Same thing happened with my pink and cyan houses. Took an eternity to sell the cyans, now everyone's wanting them. (Of course the yellow house I had I sold in less than 24 hours, so)

It seems that the restock actually caused crazy demand. I've had peaches and apples in my shop for months and never had interest in them. This rolls around, and suddenly everyone wants these two. Same thing happened with my pink and cyan houses. Took an eternity to sell the cyans, now everyone's wanting them. (Of course the yellow house I had I sold in less than 24 hours, so)

I can attest to this. To be honest I've always wanted an apple and a peach and the restock was my only hope. When I failed to get an apple it drove me nuts and made me desperate especially after seeing so many apples in people's lineups ugh. That was why I decided to just buy one at market price. Felt super calm after that though so no regrets. Thank you Lulu for the good deal :D

Last edited:
I can attest to this. To be honest I've always wanted an apple and a peach and the restock was my only hope. When I failed to get an apple it drove me nuts and made me desperate especially after seeing so many apples in people's lineups ugh. That was why I decided to just buy one at market price. Felt super calm after that though so no regrets. Thank you Lulu for the good deal :D

Yah, I see why that'd make you want one more. I had other ideas of why the demand went up, too. People may have gotten really high hopes for the restock, saw themselves with the item they wanted, maybe even thought about lineup ideas. Then after not getting the item, they still grew attached, increasing demand. I only think this, because this has happened to me multiple times on other sites.

I really want the teal house. The only collectables i really hope to collect and keep for myself besides that are the birthstones, a chocolate cake, pink carnations, and a pink feather.

I really want the teal house. The only collectables i really hope to collect and keep for myself besides that are the birthstones, a chocolate cake, pink carnations, and a pink feather.

Yeah. The Teal house is one of my favorite collectibles. Good luck on your search!

Ahhh finally got the line up I wanted!!! <3 Special thanks to Minties for swapping her yellow house for mine!! ;v ; If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have had all my houses on the bottom hahaha! XD

I feel like I'm the only one who seriously doesn't care about collectables.
All/most of my collectables rn have some type of meaning. I earned them or my friends gave them to me.
Everything else ive ever had ive given away.
I could have a "nice" lineup but seriously don't care lmfao

did i get banned just so i'd miss the restocks

*applaud sfx here*

yes what do you think lol.

o well can only hope for improvements to the whole thing next time, or if they do like gmt noon restocks or something, sigh.

I feel like I'm the only one who seriously doesn't care about collectables.
All/most of my collectables rn have some type of meaning. I earned them or my friends gave them to me.
Everything else ive ever had ive given away.
I could have a "nice" lineup but seriously don't care lmfao

I think there are plenty of people who don't care for collectibles, if you monitor the market enough, you'll find that it's the same people buying/selling collectibles. I think most of the members want bells to trade for other things such as art, other game currency, pokemons, etc. But the problem is that TBT bells are so hard to earn that the only quick solution is to get restock collectibles and sell for a large profit.

^true that unless you post 12 bells posts x10 a day or something which will probably be like half of them being ranting for bells anyways..

I think there are plenty of people who don't care for collectibles, if you monitor the market enough, you'll find that it's the same people buying/selling collectibles. I think most of the members want bells to trade for other things such as art, other game currency, pokemons, etc. But the problem is that TBT bells are so hard to earn that the only quick solution is to get restock collectibles and sell for a large profit.

Ehh
True dat I guess. But I don't even bother getting collectables to sell them for a profit, and when I do catch a restock I just give it away. Unless its a new collectable I cbf. I just feel like everything is so blown over with all the salt flying around.
Everyone is so fixated on getting collectables to become "cool" or "popular".
#MAKETBTGREATAGAIN lol

Yeah the only collectible I really wanted before all my 12 flowers lol was a white feather that I eventually acquired, the green pinwheel was a nice bonus from the trivia nights that were the best with the fairs tbh :D the other two were nice gifts so therefore I keep em.

Back