Events & Collectibles General Discussion

im bored i need to spend my tbt on collectibles but idk hwat ones

Lol same, pretty much got all I want (except for Pokeball, I really want a Pokeball but it's way out of my league)
The fair collectibles don't actually appeal to me for some reason? ; o; They might look more appeling to the when the fair comes up, but I dunno. Probably just gonna wait for the fair and see what collectibles appeal to me.

Lol same, pretty much got all I want (except for Pokeball, I really want a Pokeball but it's way out of my league)
The fair collectibles don't actually appeal to me for some reason? ; o; They might look more appeling to the when the fair comes up, but I dunno. Probably just gonna wait for the fair and see what collectibles appeal to me.

yea im not too big on the feathers, i think the blue balloon is ok tho. a lot of people love the fair collectibles and i dont rly see it either.

yea im not too big on the feathers, i think the blue balloon is ok tho. a lot of people love the fair collectibles and i dont rly see it either.

I just wanted them because I thought they'd look good with my candies, LOL. But my favorite fair collectible is definitely my pinwheel!

Last edited:
que?
you can do it for free in your settings.

unless you mean the color change.

OMG....you are a genius....I saw where you could buy the title change and thought that was the only way. You posting that made me actually read what it says and it does state that now it is free!! Finally my title has changed!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :)

you probably have-- the feathers, and the balloons...

oh and the pinwheels...

Yeah, then we have the badges as well :3 They don't have the cloudy background but still. As with the hammers and 'poppers shate the clouds but they are not really parts of the fairs.

pretty sure there were like 210 released in total but I know a lot of users like to have a lot or like 6 of them like an actual pokemon trainer

like xanarcah has 7, Laudine has 6, gandalf has 4, Dark has 5 and blizzard probably has like 10 i dont really know

do you guys think their will be anything new offered with the Fair this summer? seems like the feather colors are already all covered. I bet there will be new shades of balleeyoons and pinwheels though...

rip my forum bank account- i spent all my pretend money on pretend easter eggs!!

Me too! I actually counted it up last night, was horrified. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you guys think their will be anything new offered with the Fair this summer? seems like the feather colors are already all covered. I bet there will be new shades of balleeyoons and pinwheels though...

I'm thinking yes, there will be new shades of balloons, at the very least. It will be interesting to see!

Back