• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

As someone who buys are sells game with TBT and stuff...where's the harm in it?
Those who are against it are against it for (in my opinion) stupid reasons.

If someone can't afford a game with real currency, and you happen to have it/really want the tbt and buy it, both parties are gaining so what the heck is the problem?
:(

As someone who buys are sells game with TBT and stuff...where's the harm in it?
Those who are against it are against it for (in my opinion) stupid reasons.

If someone can't afford a game with real currency, and you happen to have it/really want the tbt and buy it, both parties are gaining so what the heck is the problem?
:(

The problem is that it skyrockets the prices for some collectibles (which, I assume, was the original intent of hoarding BTB/TBT in the first place). That's my largest pet peeves, you pretty much need one or two full games for certain things or you're out.

Regarding affording, I do see a problem if people sit all day and hoard bells to buy games rather than save up real currency but that's my problem I guess again. The closest 'real-life' thing I buy it's Pok?mon but the most I paid for a single was 150, but then those were foreign events we never get and trading to complete games. But I don't buy these with real money and I don't trade them back either.

The problem is that it skyrockets the prices for some collectibles (which, I assume, was the original intent of hoarding BTB/TBT in the first place). That's my largest pet peeves, you pretty much need one or two full games for certain things or you're out.

Regarding affording, I do see a problem if people sit all day and hoard bells to buy games rather than save up real currency but that's my problem I guess again. The closest 'real-life' thing I buy it's Pok?mon but the most I paid for a single was 150, but then those were foreign events we never get and trading to complete games. But I don't buy these with real money and I don't trade them back either.

If you're talking about the white feather, which im 99% sure you are, then the original price was 35k BEFORE all the game codes were being sold. It's only gone up about 5k which isnt a lot considering how much it was before. Also, your whole argument about how people should save up real money instead of TBT is completely invalid due to the fact that half of the users on this site can't even earn money since they are too young.

You really need to stop worrying about this. You're making a big deal out of fake currency and items. Besides, the mods already said they're going to do something about it. Just sit back and wait for something to happen like the rest of us are, instead of complaining about it. My god.

Last edited:
yesterday (or day before, i forget) i traded blue candy + chocolate cakes with hyogo and while my blue candy is in the same spot, the cake isnt and im just sitting here like. somethin is wrong.

No, actually you could get one for 20-25k before if you found a seller who was willing to part with theirs for btb/tbt currency. Also no need to to turn into an exploding bomb because I happened to have an opinion on the matter.

Also I bet you would have another opinion if you would have been trying for a long time to get one because you were close during the fair and and got considered by several people only to be turned down in favor for a game code or two. Yes people might see more value in those, no doubt about that, but due to too many personal experiences and working hard on saving bells (mostly because we don't have CN where I live) I do think it's somewhat legit I get a bit annoyed.

No, actually you could get one for 20-25k before if you found a seller who was willing to part with theirs for btb/tbt currency. Also no need to to turn into an exploding bomb because I happened to have an opinion on the matter.

Also I bet you would have another opinion if you would have been trying for a long time to get one because you were close during the fair and and got considered by several people only to be turned down in favor for a game code or two. Yes people might see more value in those, no doubt about that, but due to too many personal experiences and working hard on saving bells (mostly because we don't have CN where I live) I do think it's somewhat legit I get a bit annoyed.

I'm not exploding on you because you have an opinion. I went off on you because you have been told multiple times to stop complaining and talking about this. Yet, you decide to still be ignorant and continue to post about it.

The Cake is sold out? didn't know it could be...... What does this mean?!?!

Possible raise for people wanting it maybe? even thought there is 4021 out there xD

yesterday (or day before, i forget) i traded blue candy + chocolate cakes with hyogo and while my blue candy is in the same spot, the cake isnt and im just sitting here like. somethin is wrong.

You forgot about time stamps. You traded your 2014 chocolate cake for Hyogo's 2013 chocolate cake.The collectibles display by their time stamps when they were originally bought in the forum shop.

I'm not exploding on you because you have an opinion. I went off on you because you have been told multiple times to stop complaining and talking about this. Yet, you decide to still be ignorant and continue to post about it.

That was another thing, I just explained to you why I felt as I did. Yes, I eventually gave up the hunt and bought other collectibles/Pok?mon etc. but it still kind of annoys me.

No need to be venting off but I guess you want to be a mod, no?

I'll leave it at that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You forgot about time stamps. You traded your 2014 chocolate cake for Hyogo's 2013 chocolate cake.The collectibles display by their time stamps when they were originally bought in the forum shop.

^this. if you want them side by side you need to hide the others collectibles.

i aint hiding my collectibles
i dont really have any other than the ones displayed (plus a bunch of useless red candies)
i forgot that the cakes had totally diff timestamps tho lmao

I want peach, I want peach, I want peach, I want peach, I want peach, I want peach..........

It sort of gives me hope that only 2 colors of balloon were released during the Faire? Makes me think/hope that perhaps they are planning on releasing other colors in the future for other events. (Hope that's not a stupid dream, lol.)

what was the fair like? i think i was here for the very ending but had no interest in joining, which kinda sucks XD fingers crossed for a purple balloon, that'd look sick

what was the fair like? i think i was here for the very ending but had no interest in joining, which kinda sucks XD fingers crossed for a purple balloon, that'd look sick

confusion at house of mirrors and lots of ppl on edge, basically

Fists flying, tables overturned, stalls ransacked, staff setting up a barricade for their final stand against Fair Goers turned into The Swarm.

Also some ice cream, balloons, and smiles in other parts of the fair grounds.

Back