• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

jesus y'all eagle eyes, how do you even notice when a single item gets restocked?? haha
I got the cherry btw. It was there when I went to the shop after I saw the announcement for the May birthstone. ?\_(ツ)_/?

wtf I saw it too I just thought it said "sold out" or something. congrats!

What I find surprising is that, if you have no interest in collectibles, pass your time talking about them, despising with their comments to those that look at the vshop or to the users do like these pixels.

I personally, do not talk about things that do not interest me.

You, every time he comes, posted on this thread and I think, with the sole intention to create controversy.

You know, I would've said the same thing. And I would agree with you that I wouldn't spend time talking about what doesn't interest me. I try not to spark controversy, and if I do, it's the others' fault for being easily offended. I don't like making offensive posts. But that person is banned again, so let's drop the subject. No more discussing this member.

It's almost a year since the peach is introduced. I would like a good explanation on why the apple was never released.

You know, I would've said the same thing. And I would agree with you that I wouldn't spend time talking about what doesn't interest me. I try not to spark controversy, and if I do, it's the others' fault for being easily offended. I don't like making offensive posts. But that person is banned again, so let's drop the subject. No more discussing this member.

It's almost a year since the peach is introduced. I would like a good explanation on why the apple was never released.

Apple , the last time I looked there was no contractual obligation to supply you with apple collectibles much less within a specific time frame. The shop will be stocked with apples when it's time to be stocked.

Apple, the last time I looked there was no contractual obligation to supply you with apple collectibles much less within a specific time frame. The shop will be stocked with apples when it's time to be stocked.

And there we go. Thanks for telling me.

By the way, I fixed your post a bit. Now no word has more or less than one space in between.

Apple, the last time I looked there was no contractual obligation to supply you with apple collectibles much less within a specific time frame. The shop will be stocked with apples when it's time to be stocked.

By the way, I fixed your post a bit. Now no word has more or less than one space in between.

Would be lovely to have a massive Cherry collectibles restock. Have yet to participate in one.

Saving these quotes as a public service,
seeing how it totally goes with Tina's lengthy post here [ X ] on how "...we're aware you're autistic (you told us this a long time ago) and we have been taking this into account whenever we've had to decide how to deal with your posts. This is why we've been as lenient as we have."
Somebody who has got no life whatsoever and just stalks the shop all day.
I have much better things to do with my time, I spend my time exercising and talking with people on this forum, I have no interest whatsoever in bells or collectibles. Some of you say that I do, but I really don't. I gave away 3 peach collectibles, all that I bought, then I also giveaway bells a lot. If you want, I can give you all of them since you seem to care about collectibles a lot.
I spent 20,000 tbt on waluigi eggs so no one else would have any, I want to see you collectible whores cry.
Which collectible would you like me to buy then? I'll buy whatever is popular and keep them all to myself.

Do as I said, not as I do? Got it.
And how dare they not comply to your demands in a timely manner.
Here, take this directly to one of the Red Jays. That would get things speed up for ya.

Fun how that is supposed to be autistic, it's more borderline/psychotic traits or a combination.

Also I love how people mass quote that much, it's not like it does overly harm it's just fun to read.

Thank you Apple. Since you seem to be blessed with the talent of modding perhaps you should start your own forum. Shayne /Cydia/JoJo appears to be happy with the forum she started . .

Fun how that is supposed to be autistic, it's more borderline/psychotic traits or a combination.

Also I love how people mass quote that much, it's not like it does overly harm it's just fun to read.

Basically. I get that the neurodevelopmental disease can affect someone, but you can't keep blaming (everything) on your disorder + for acting in such a way (pattern may be hard to break, but you can still try)... going to agree w borderline psychosis

Shop should stock 1 by 1 over time~!! Lucky individuals popping in and nab random collectibles... :' ). I also feel like I haven't been seeing much collectibles for sale outside of the eggs and candy. ;o;

Do as I said, not as I do? Got it.
And how dare they not comply to your demands in a timely manner.
Here, take this directly to one of the Red Jays. That would get things speed up for ya.

But then again, they are busy with real jobs. Maybe this summer we might get a TBT Direct.

I got the cherry btw. It was there when I went to the shop after I saw the announcement for the May birthstone. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

Copyright infringement alert!

mfw things start goin in this direction in this thread
tumblr_inline_nnr6zeCngE1rfman3_500.png

Basically. I get that the neurodevelopmental disease can affect someone, but you can't keep blaming (everything) on your disorder + for acting in such a way (pattern may be hard to break, but you can still try)... going to agree w borderline psychosis

Shop should stock 1 by 1 over time~!! Lucky individuals popping in and nab random collectibles... :' ). I also feel like I haven't been seeing much collectibles for sale outside of the eggs and candy. ;o;

I don't justify blaming something on their disease at all it's just as stupid. But he doesn't seem only autistic per se.

The user you lot are discussing was banned over four hours ago. Move on from his comments, thank you. :)

Back