• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I swear if I don't get any blue candies, I'm gonna flip
107.gif

I'm using 3 of my computers this time.. I JUST WANT ONE BLUE CANDY
20.gif

Is anyone having the problem where you refresh the page and no stock shows up? I refresh right at zero, I load Jack's store and nothing shows as stocked so I miss it.

I got to checkout with blue!!!! But the transaction didn't go through!!!

Ditto-it was the reason I bought a cycling cartridge ;-;
You bought a cycling cartridge to earn TBT for a blue?
So if you didn't get it on your own in a restock, you'd be cool with just having one? :eek:

Thanks for the answers guys<3 I've been really curious about it lately.

Guys, they might do another restock in these last few minutes, you never know...

Is anyone having the problem where you refresh the page and no stock shows up? I refresh right at zero, I load Jack's store and nothing shows as stocked so I miss it.

Yeah, you need to wait a bit since the server's a bit slow because of all the refreshing.

Well, needed. There's a possibility of no more restocks :(

I did. To fix the problem, switch the results per page to 10.

Me too! ^_^ I got quite a bit, and made some friends along the way! :D

Happy November, everyone!

I know got 14 or so green in all and 9-11 red, just for fun and display, maybe sell when everything calms down. I wasn't being selfish I am having fun

I know got 14 or so green in all and 9-11 red, just for fun and display, maybe sell when everything calms down. I wasn't being selfish I am having fun

IL be your best friend if you gimme a blue candy '' I didn't get one

You bought a cycling cartridge to earn TBT for a blue?
So if you didn't get it on your own in a restock, you'd be cool with just having one? :eek:

Thanks for the answers guys<3 I've been really curious about it lately.

Yeah, I'd like the novelty of having a full set...
But erry one knows how desperate I am for that Dusty Lantern. 8(

Last edited:
IL be your best friend if you gimme a blue candy '' I didn't get one

I am not selling or giving anything. I have personal reasons why I am not getting rid of anything.... we talked about it earlier XD

Yeah, I'd like the novelty of having a full set...
But erry one knows how desperate I am for that Dusty Lantern. 8(
Oh, your sig is super cute btw.
Also creepy, but...
super cute.

Well, let's see what happens when the countdown hits zero~~
//I hope I go back to normal QwQ

I am not selling or giving anything. I have personal reasons why I am not getting rid of anything.... we talked about it earlier XD

I know this is random, but your green candies look like a basket carrying the blue candies.

Back