• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I had a glitch that made me not able to buy any collectibles from the shop so I asked for help. I even payed them lol. I don't get what the big fuss is. I myself could not buy any collectibles. Now, the glitch is resolved and since I'm grateful for people helping I'll give people tbt to buy collectibles they want.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Why are they holding it though, the toothpaste will disappear after Halloween is over anyway...

If I managed to buy some, I'd definitely share the tooth paste x] it's silly to hold it when there's LOST SOULS WHO NEED TO BRUSH THE DARK CANDY CAVITIES FROM THEIR TEETH

I had a glitch that made me not able to buy any collectibles from the shop so I asked for help. I even payed them lol. I don't get what the big fuss is. I myself could not buy any collectibles. Now, the glitch is resolved and I'll give people tbt to buy collectibles they want.

Ohhh... I get it now. I feel kinda dumb. XD

o.0 You can check like 20-30 pages from now I've commented at least 7 times about how irritated I was about the glitch. :p

Last edited:
I'm sorry if I forgot to mention it but I did in the thread over 7 times. I myself could not buy collectibles from the shop so I wanted help. That's why I even payed you if you helped me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You got the candies you have from the shop though?
You weren't here 1 page ago FINALLY the glitch fixed for me. So I'm giving tbt to people who need it for the restock they can keep the collectibles they buy too. I have 780 tbt to give.

I had a glitch that made me not able to buy any collectibles from the shop so I asked for help. I even payed them lol. I don't get what the big fuss is. I myself could not buy any collectibles. Now, the glitch is resolved and since I'm grateful for people helping I'll give people tbt to buy collectibles they want.

But did you put stipulations on that offer to them? Such as they had to pay you "interest" back with TBT or collectibles?

I know that you have the right to handle it however you want, it is your TBT, they can say yes or no....I understand all that. But if what was said is true, well, my perception of how you handles your transactions just got colored a bit more. I mean, I know you drive a tough bargan.

A gift is not true gift if there are stipulations or expectations attached....that is my view.

Last edited:
Back