Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I really hope for the next restocks people don't end up being mean or hating on the more new users just because they got one and others didn't?

everyone has an equal chance, it's just I suppose the site lags more for others than it does for some people. It happens, which is why (thankfully) there are four more restocks left so that everyone has an equal chance at this. I honestly really hope that those who did not get a blue candy (or whatever you were aiming for) this time around, or the last time will be able to get one the next.

Hon Im JOKING oh my freaking god

GOSH it's has been adding one single green candy to my cart like forever
nothing is happening !!!

a.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope for the next restocks people don't end up being mean or hating on the more new users just because they got one and others didn't?

everyone has an equal chance, it's just I suppose the site lags more for others than it does for some people. It happens, which is why (thankfully) there are four more restocks left so that everyone has an equal chance at this. I honestly really hope that those who did not get a blue candy (or whatever you were aiming for) this time around, or the last time will be able to get one the next.

I am with you on that, there is no need to lash out at other members.

Hon Im JOKING oh my freaking god
I wasn't aiming this only at you so please don't think that...!

I meant in general. I wasn't typing out that post with the intention of putting only you off for something you said.

You guys know oath2order is joking right....?

Oh and oath dude was joking... chill my friends. Lol.

I-I understand that, although I do apologize if I'm one of those people who are rather gullible in general..! ;;

Not everyone can get your joke/sarcasm lol
Be cool guys, and congrats on getting your candies!
Thank you... /// I'm sure everyone who is on this thread and wanted one will be able to get one for themselves eventually.

Back