Errrmm.. wow.

SL92

Bells
I just wandered into this cave I found and caught Girantina... with a great ball... that was easy. It was level 70 and I had out my Staravia (level 55).

Speaking of easy, did anyone else beat the Elite Four with level 50-55 Pokemon? I thought they would be harder considering the level gap.

Blimey. I've done something like that.
I once caught a Kyogre, with the first Ultra ball I threw at it, and I only attacked it once.
Talk about luck.
But yours ^ is Flukey. L-70 caught by a great-ball, wow!

[quote="Shadow_] I just wandered into this cave I found and caught Girantina... with a great ball... that was easy. It was level 70 and I had out my Staravia (level 55).

Speaking of easy, did anyone else beat the Elite Four with level 50-55 Pokemon? I thought they would be harder considering the level gap. [/quote]
I beat the E4 At those Levels.

I Did go into the Spring path area, But I didnt feel like exploring in a Cave, So I left.

I personally despise Legendaries, but even if I tried to catch him, I wouldn't be able to do that. >.<

Elite Four was SIMPLE in this game. My highest level pokemon at the time was like 52.

[quote="Shadow_] I just wandered into this cave I found and caught Girantina... with a great ball... that was easy. It was level 70 and I had out my Staravia (level 55).

Speaking of easy, did anyone else beat the Elite Four with level 50-55 Pokemon? I thought they would be harder considering the level gap. [/quote]
I caught him with a dusk ball. And for the Elite 4, I had a 53, 51, 50, and 40s. And the first couple trainers were easy because they used mostly one type.

Super_Naruto said:

Speaking of easy, did anyone else beat the Elite Four with level 50-55 Pokemon? I thought they would be harder considering the level gap.
I caught him with a dusk ball. And for the Elite 4, I had a 53, 51, 50, and 40s. And the first couple trainers were easy because they used mostly one type. [/quote]
Flint was hard because you were almost forced to use Ground because of Sunny Day.

YogurtBandit said:
Super_Naruto said:

I caught him with a dusk ball. And for the Elite 4, I had a 53, 51, 50, and 40s. And the first couple trainers were easy because they used mostly one type.
Flint was hard because you were almost forced to use Ground because of Sunny Day. [/quote]
I still beat him mostly with my Empoleon.

i think Bertha was the hardest.i think its betha not sure.

But her Hippopowdown was hard to beat!

only_half_evil333 said:

Yeh, Her name was Bertha.

She was easy though, Empoleon pwned her.

YogurtBandit said:
only_half_evil333 said:

Yeah, but her first pokemon annoyed the crap out of me with double team, dig and protect.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
only_half_evil333 said:

Yeah, but her first pokemon annoyed the crap out of me with double team, dig and protect.
Her Whiscash knew Fissure, which always pwned my Torterra... I had an easy time with the rest of her, though, because of my Torterra and Empoleon.
I've only beat Flint once.

On topic- Wow. Remember Mewtwo took two Pokeballs to catch with the whole miss trick? (Maybe it was just me...)

JJh0369

her hippowdown kept using Curse and earthquake which pwned my empoleom.
Curse made its speed fall and attack and defense rise.

Flint was the easiest for me. Brifblim was the hardest one on to beat in his party

well when I beat the elite 4 more levels were around 52-56, so yeah I bought a few full restores revives, but still beat the elite 4, but I thought cynthia was the strongest of all and the rest were easy. lol

dragonflamez said:
Regigigas.
3 turns. Dragon claw, Dragon Claw, Ultra Ball.

Win.
Wow that's lucky. I think it took me a little longer than that to get him. Giratina was pretty easy for me.

Back