Eragon

Kiro

Bells
Has anybody seen it? Did You like it?

I did however the book had soooo much detail. :yes:

Probably won't bother going to see it... I heard it was nothing like the source material.

Bulerias said:
Probably won't bother going to see it... I heard it was nothing like the source material.
It wasnt.

The movie and the book follow two seperate timelines. I dont know WTH they did that for....

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
It wasnt.

The movie and the book follow two seperate timelines. I dont know WTH they did that for....
thats what I heard.... So I'm not gunna see it.

When is the movie ever as good as the book?

The only one that I think has ever is Lord of the Rings... but that is because the books are rather slow paced, you still lose a ton of detail.

Anyway...never read the book, I hate movies that overadvertise...and the mall near my college had stuff for it everywhere....even the rest room.... <_<

SPORGE27 said:

The only one that I think has ever is Lord of the Rings... but that is because the books are rather slow paced, you still lose a ton of detail.

Anyway...never read the book, I hate movies that overadvertise...and the mall near my college had stuff for it everywhere....even the rest room.... <_<
Lord of the Rings was a great movie because of the directing and the passion for it from the staff.

Minoranza said:
SPORGE27 said:

Lord of the Rings was a great movie because of the directing and the passion for it from the staff.
And because it's a good story. :gyroidsurprised:

Btw, this really could have been made in the Off Topic section, not the Wishing Well...

:(

From what I heard, If you've read the book, you wont want to see the movie. >.>

And if you see the movie... you'll be lost if you didn't read the book.

that plus it looks ********. <3

Back