• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Eragon

Kiro

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Has anybody seen it? Did You like it?

I did however the book had soooo much detail. :yes:

Probably won't bother going to see it... I heard it was nothing like the source material.

Bulerias said:
Probably won't bother going to see it... I heard it was nothing like the source material.
It wasnt.

The movie and the book follow two seperate timelines. I dont know WTH they did that for....

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
It wasnt.

The movie and the book follow two seperate timelines. I dont know WTH they did that for....
thats what I heard.... So I'm not gunna see it.

When is the movie ever as good as the book?

The only one that I think has ever is Lord of the Rings... but that is because the books are rather slow paced, you still lose a ton of detail.

Anyway...never read the book, I hate movies that overadvertise...and the mall near my college had stuff for it everywhere....even the rest room.... <_<

SPORGE27 said:

The only one that I think has ever is Lord of the Rings... but that is because the books are rather slow paced, you still lose a ton of detail.

Anyway...never read the book, I hate movies that overadvertise...and the mall near my college had stuff for it everywhere....even the rest room.... <_<
Lord of the Rings was a great movie because of the directing and the passion for it from the staff.

Minoranza said:
SPORGE27 said:

Lord of the Rings was a great movie because of the directing and the passion for it from the staff.
And because it's a good story. :gyroidsurprised:

Btw, this really could have been made in the Off Topic section, not the Wishing Well...

:(

From what I heard, If you've read the book, you wont want to see the movie. >.>

And if you see the movie... you'll be lost if you didn't read the book.

that plus it looks ********. <3

Back