• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Ely's Amateur Sweaters (and others)

elytheia

procrastinating
Bells
Switch
6486-6084-2125
Silver Mailbox
Hey guys! I've been obsessed with making designs as of late and thought I'd share with all of you. They're nowhere near as good as all of the many ones that I've seen, but I'm trying my best. Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions. I will probably add my future designs here, too.

Well, here goes! If the QR codes are too small here you can try going here:
https://elytheia.imgur.com/all
wgNAEP6m.jpg

LfdfTWKm.jpg

IMsAd4Mm.jpg

YJqjIBGm.jpg

Yes..while I realize that cats have four toe beans instead of three, I was having difficulties figuring out how to do circular shapes so three was the best I could manage.

3brZeQum.jpg

S0Shldkm.jpg

6LhAg0Cm.jpg

Tzjv5D7m.jpg

Although I like how it came out, i feel like the colors were bleh and blended too much with the skin to look good.
Cake princess dress
lh8EoNwm.jpg

5KebLhhm.jpg

CZgKe3Pm.jpg

9AuZ1UTm.jpg

In this set, I worked on learning the odd shapes of ACNL's dresses. The little princessy poof thing at the bottom was quite difficult.

Pastry Paradise
0nFdxxrm.jpg

phDoyYZm.jpg

4ybCvfCm.jpg

A2AvgdZm.jpg

Last edited:
This is a really cute sweater design! It looks so soft and cozy! >w<
I'd love to see more of your designs! <3

This is a really cute sweater design! It looks so soft and cozy! >w<
I'd love to see more of your designs! <3

Aww, thank you<3 That is so sweet! I've created a few more today.

I've added it to the original post!

Hope you guys enjoy! If I need to retake any QRs, let me know! I don't have a SD reader so I'm just taking pictures with my phone atm.

Last edited:
Back