Giveaway Eevee's Hopes and Dreams Giveaway 🌙 WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 🌙

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite one is Umbreon. I even used one on my main team when I played Pokémon Crystal. Which is my only time using an Eeveelution on a team surprisingly as I love all its evolutions.

I like how it’s a somewhat uncommon type and the way that it’s rings glow at night. 🌙

my favorite evolution has changed over the years but right now, it’s sylveon! i love it’s cute color palette and little ribbons.

tysm for this super kind giveaway!

Hi ✨ ☺ I would like to enter!

I hope Eevee chooses Leafeon🍃 because I love love Leafeon's forest theme colors and design!
Leafeon is a gorgeous natural queen 🌿✨.

Thanks for this giveaway 🥰

My favourite of the bunch is ❄Glaceon❄. I really like ice type Pokémon and I think Glaceon has a really cool design (also I think that Glaceon looks a little bit sassy and I like that).

Last minute entry time. Thank you for running this giveaway and best of luck to everyone participating!

My favorite Eeveelution is Leafeon. Grass is my favorite type in general, so it has that going for it right off the bat. I like Leafeon's design with the neat leafy ears and tail, I like the beige "fur" coloration, and the little sharp thorny bits are a nice touch.

Close runner-up is Jolteon because of its Speed and moveset, it's probably the Eeveelution I like most for battle.

I'd probably rank the Eeveelutions: Leafeon > Jolteon > Sylveon > Vaporeon > Umbreon > Espeon > Flareon > Glaceon

I'm kind of in a rough patch with the series since the National Dex cull affected the way I'd been playing the games for years and sort of took enjoyment and engagement away from me, so I've been going back and forth on whether to get the remakes, though I'm fairly interested in Legends: Arceus. So I'm sorta kinda indifferent to what new type of Eeeveelution should be introduced next because I don't know if I'm sticking with the series in the future...buuuuuuut for the sake of answering, I guess I lean toward Ghost or Bug. I'd be cool with whatever though.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

My favorite Eeveelution is Vaporeon because I can’t help but love the little mermaid tail. I think Umbreon is my second place.

I would love a poison type as the next Eeveelution, as I always stray toward poison and psychic types!

Just a speedy bump~ this post does not count as an entry!
862.gif

Use Quick Attack! This giveaway ends today at 5:00 PM EST!

All of my favorite Pokémon seem to be pink so I have to go with pretty and pink Sylveon! 🌷 I love fairy types and was so so excited when she was revealed. If I had to choose a second favorite, it would be Flareon. Lots of nostalgia for them!

A ghost type would be neat! 👻

My favorite eeveelution is Umbreon. It's shiny version is so classy looking.<3 I hope to see a ghost type one day.

Thanks for holding this giveaway!

tumblr_nu4n8oxf6b1r7tm2fo1_250.gifv
tumblr_nl0mrxBHXs1tzfyuto2_250.gifv
tumblr_nu4n8oxf6b1r7tm2fo1_250.gifv

Let's all welcome the newest member of the Hall of Fame!

Entrant #55 @Sheep Villager !!
1637360873187.png

Welcome to the Hall of Fame, Trainer!! You've proven your worth by beating up all those adorable creatures, now please take my money!
Eevee wants to congratulate everyone who participated! It seems Eevee hoped and dreamed for a Ghost-type evolution the most, but in the world of Pokémon, every type is a winner! That's why each participant will walk away a winner! Check your pockets! You just earned 25 TBT! Pay Day courtesy of Meowth!
💰
💰

Thank you everyone for entering Eevee's Hopes and Dreams Giveaway! Smell ya later!

Last edited:
it's actually so tough to pick an eeveelution! I really do love them all, I especially love glaceon because of the cute sound it makes, probably the cutest one tbh! But my favorite is mostly vaporeon because I love it's visuals, really pretty and I do like the move sets it can have too; water types I do love as well! ♡ thank you so much for doing a thoughtful giveaway, regardless of winning or not, i appreciate you for this and all you do in helping out the tbt community here with your shops too! ♡

as others have said, would be so cool to see a ghost type eevee! Eevee supremacy out here ☆

oops! I entered late LMAO!! congrats to those who won!!!! ♡♡♡

Oh gosh I was just checking my phone before going to sleep and this definitely woke me right back up. I swear I never win these types of things.

Thank you for hosting @LittleMissPanda ! Wonder if this is a sign it's time I go get that bottom row of blue pansies at last. Hmm...
Awww!! So happy that you won! Congrats and hope you can find your blue pansies ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back