Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
う
Feedback
100% (3211) +
Eevee's Hopes and Dreams.jpg

Eevee's Hopes and Dreams Giveaway
Hello, fellow Trainers! I'm excited for the upcoming games Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl this November, are you? ... ... You aren't? Well, I'll be giving away 1119 TBT to one lucky winner. Are you excited now? Eevee sure is!
tumblr_nl0mrxBHXs1tzfyuto2_250.gifv

To enter, just tell Eevee who's your favorite out of its eight evolutions and why

💧 Vaporeon 💧

⚡ Jolteon ⚡
🔥 Flareon 🔥
☀ Espeon ☀
🌕 Umbreon 🌕
🍃 Leafeon 🍃
❄ Glaceon ❄
🌷 Sylveon
🌷

And if you want (totally optional!) tell Eevee what type its next evolution should be and why. What do YOU hope and dream for?
My favorite is Vaporeon. Not only does it look cool, but it's a very resilient battler! Check out all that HP!

I hope and dream for a Poison-type evolution because it's one of my favorite types and it would help counter Fairy-type Pokémon!
Your reason can be anything at all! Maybe it's your favorite type? You think it's the cutest? The most useful in battle? Anything!

❗Here are some important rules to remember for this giveaway❗

You may only post once, so make your entry count!
If I give your post a 👍 it means you're officially entered, so don't have a Miltank!
Just have fun!

tumblr_nu4n8oxf6b1r7tm2fo1_500.gif

This giveaway ends on November 19th at 5:00 PM EST
Eevee will compile all the entries into a list, and the winner will be chosen by the supreme being that transcends time and space ... ... ... RNG! (random number generator)

Best of luck, Trainers!

1. Millysaurusrexjr
2. Firesquids
3. Midoriya
4. BalloonFight
5. moo_nieu
6. Corrie
7. Venn
8. your local goomy
9. JemAC
10. Aquilla
11. Allytria
12. PastelBloom
13. boring
14. Rowbowkid800
15. magicaldonkey
16. aericell
17. ryuk
18. nageki
19. IonicKarma
20. ~Kilza~
21. S.J.
22. LambdaDelta
23. xSuperMario64x
24. natakazam
25. jambouree
26. Believe_In_Kittens
27. King koopa
28. oak
29. Kattea
30. corlee1289
31. DaCoSim
32. LadyDestani
33. Croconaw
34. sleepydreepy
35. RandomBystander
36. Merielle
37. porkpie28
38. Marlo
39. Wickel
40. JellyBeans
41. Kronk
42. Mutti
43. Biancasbotique
44. YouShall
45. Moonfish
46. b100ming
47. th8827
48. Sakura625
49. animal_hunter
50. JellyLu
51. Kane
52. xYubelx
53. Anj2k6
54. artisansystem
55. Sheep Villager
56. sorachu
57. Plume
58. Antonio
59. Enkou
60. tadpolecowboy
61. EtchaSketch
62. Bagelbagon
63. 22lexi
64. ArseniicCatnip
65. Meijin Kurito
66. Flyffel
67. amemome
68. talulahharmony
69. squidipe
70. Darkesque_
71. Proxy6228420
72. Animecafe102
73. xara
74. Goldenapple
75. Berry <3
76. neoqueenserenity
77. vel
78. Holla
79. SpaceTokki77
80. *~ Croissant ~*
81. deana
82. Spooky.
83. Halloqueen
84. SarahSays
85. Rosebud
86. Nodokana
87. Sophie23

Last edited:
What a cute giveaway!!

My favorite eeveelution (and it's hard to choose) is probably Flareon, because Flareon gives me a lot of nostalgia. And it's the fire eeveelution!

I hope they come out with a ghost eeveelution one day because I love ghost type pokemon!

Hey, this ends on my birthday!

My favorite eeveelution is Umbreon. 🖤
I've always loved the sleek look it has, and I had 3 black cats growing up so of course I'd fall for Umbreon.
If I could choose the next eeveelution I would pick the ghost Pokemon Spookeon. Ghost is my favorite type and I would be stoked if they came out with a ghost version (poison is a good pick too!)

My favorite eeveelution is definitely Umbreon. I'm an umbreon collector for Pokemon cards, and basically always use umbreon in playthroughs of games that umbreons in. :)

I hope and dream (like @Millysaurusrexjr ) for a ghost eeveelution. I think it would be an awesome looking eevee evolution, and would likely be really good in battle. I bet it's design would be super interesting as well.

Thanks for hosting a generous giveaway! Best of luck to all :)

thanks so much for the giveaway!!

my favorite eeveelution is umbreon because i think it looks cool lol idk ive just always liked it :3 i really hope the next eeveelution will be a ghost type since thats my favorite! a dragon type or poison type would be really cool too though. honestly i would be excited for any new eeveelutions

Omg thanks for the giveaway!!

I looooove Eevee so freaking much! It's my favourite Pokemon and has been since I was a kid. My fav Eeveelution is definitely Vaporeon due to its mermaid design. I'm a sucker for water Pokemon lol.
I've always wanted a ghost type Eeveelution and I feel like we're in need of one since it's been a couple gens now. But just imagine a purple/black glowing Eeveelution that hovers just above the ground of something. That would be so neat!

My favorite eeveelution is Vaporeon. I've always just liked that one more than the others.
I have always hoped the Eevee would could a Flying eeveelution. I want to Fly around with an Eevee.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway, I love the Eeveelutions so it’s really nice seeing who everyone likes best ☺

My favourite has always been Vaporeon, I watched Pokemon: The First Movie when I was very young, before I really got into the games, and was instantly drawn to Vaporeon, I rewatched the movie loads just to catch sight of this lovely Eeveelution playing in the fountain with the other water Pokemon! Vaporeon has remained my favourite since then, despite loving all the others too, as I have a soft spot for the water types and love the design and colour🥰

I’ve always wanted to see a ghost type Eeveelution, there aren’t many ghost types I really love but think this one would have a cool design.

Ohh this so generous and fun! Any opportunity to fangirl over my favourite eeveelution is much appreciated!

While I hold all of them dear to my heart, my favourite eeveelution is Umbreon. I love black cats and it resembles one! It evolves at night and needs a lot of trust/affection before it can evolve! I relate to it a lot ^^ I’m a sucker for dark/night themes as well. I also think Umbreon has the coolest shiny form with it’s blue markings! 🌙

Umbreon was the first Pokemon I bred for competitive battling and it’s a very resilient tank. With the build I use, it’s extremely tough to break its defense and it’s a cherished and celebrated member of my permanent team!

My favorite eeveelution would have to be Leafeon! It's totally underrated and I really enjoy the color pallet!

Thanks for hosting this cute giveaway! :3

Ahhh, this is so cute and so generous! I would love to enter. My favorite of the Eeveelutions would be Vaporeon. It’s been a main favorite for as long as I can remember. (I’ve been playing Pokémon for a long time. 😆) I remember when my brother was first playing Pokémon Yellow/Red, Blue I was looking at the Pokédex guidebook and saw Vaporeon, and you know, fell in love with it. 🥰

Ive gotta be honest. I love Sylveon.. but not for any great or cool reason, I literally am just obsessed with the colour pink. I think it's pretty great and when it comes to Pokemon I value cuteness over strength <3

Thank you so much this is so generous

my favorite is umbreon I’ve just always liked umbreon ever since I have seen it. It’s so cute and cuddly and I love the color pattern and the loyalty it has to it’s trainer it’s something that I loved and I always wanted it in every game I play of Pokémon so I’m gonna make that my main in brilliant diamond. Thisis so nice of you thank you

my favorite eeveelution is definitely espeon, ESPECIALLY the shiny version. i absolutely love the coloration on them and the psychic types are just so cool to me. the split tail is a nice detail, as is the red gem on its forehead which contrasts nicely with the lime green on the shiny version. i just love the overall sleek & mysterious look of the design.

ty for doing this adorable giveaway ^^

thanks for hosting this, it's super cute!

mine is jolteon for two reasons: the crazy high speed stat and electric typing is super useful! plus it's super cute and i want...to touch... i have a shiny lvl 100 one in my pkmn sun and love it so much :')

good luck everyone🙏

oo, love the flavor of the giveaway! I'm a huge fan of Eeveelutions, but that probably was obvious haha

My absolute favorite Eeveelution of all time is Espeon! This origininated from back when i was a smol kid and had just got Pokemon Colosseum. Babby me didn't understand the concept of shadow pokemon, so I just used the starters for the entire game, Espeon and Umbreon. As a result, Espeon became my first level 100 pokemon and ive loved Espeon ever since. It's also super cute and magically!

I hope they release a Dragon Type Eeveelution next, it would complete the original pattern of having a Eeveelution for every special type in the game from before the physical/special split. Plus I think a Dragon Eevee would be neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back