Giveaway Eevee's Hopes and Dreams Giveaway 🌙 WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 🌙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
My favorite eeveelution is Glacon because of its color, its cute face when it’s sleeping, its eyes are nice, and generally that it’s that it’s an ice type with a cool design.

I’d really like to see a flying type next. I feel it would be really cool to see an eeveelution with wings, and especially cool to see a flying type that‘s not a generic route one normal/flying type.

hello! my favourite eeveelution is glaceon, mainly because my favourite type is ice! howevel, i love all the eeveelutions <3

if i had to add a type though, it would probably be a dragon type. imagine how cool that would be :D

my favorite eeveelution is sylveon! ive never played a pokemon game, so the only reason i like sylveon so much (its actually my favorite pokemon lol) is bc of how cute it is!

also i think itd be rlly cool to add a ghost type one

Just another joyful bump~ this post does not count as an entry!
f31ce5e261661456dbff0c7fb883247b.jpg

Thank you for the giveaway! It's hard to choose a favourite Eeveelution but it's probably Umbreon, it has had a mysterious appeal to me since I saw it as a child, (although Espeon seemed even more mysterious in a way).

I feel like a fluffy flying type Eevee has the highest potential to become a new favourite of mine.

this is so generous!!

My favorite eeveelution is Flareon. Back in elementary school during recess, I would always choose to be a Flareon when my friends and I played "Pokemon pretend." Flareon was also my first holographic Pokemon card ever, so it has a special place in my heart.

I would love to see a Rock or Ground-type Eevee. Eevee already has a slightly Rock/Ground-like color scheme so it would be interesting to imagine its "regular" evolution (no stones, no time of day, no location, no friendship) being a ground or rock type.

I don't know much about Pokemon, so I'm going to go off of looks lol. I think that the Umbreon evolution is the best looking because it looks like a Panther, and Panthers are adorable to me 💕

panther_5.jpg

My favorite eevee evolution is Vaperon as well! I love how bulky she is in battle and I think her design and color pattern is aestheticly pleasing.

I would hope for a ghost type eevee because the more "darker" eevee evolutions (Umberon and espeon for example) have a really cool design, so a cute or even creepy ghost type eevee evolution would be a decent type.

Thanks for the giveaway, good luck everyone!

My favorite eeveelution is sylveon, I just love the design and find it super adorable! And pink is my favorite color so that’s a plus! I would love to see a flying type one because imagine how cute that would be, an eeveelution with wings!

this is so generous of you, miss panda! thank you for doing this! i’d love to enter, please. 💚

i’ve never played any of the pokemon games, so i know nothing about eevee’s evolutions, but after a quick internet search, my favourite has to be leafeon as its design is so pretty and i like its name! i also really like umbreon’s design as well.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! 💕

My favorite eeveelution is Espeon! Espeon was the first eeveelution that I got, and I absolutely fell in love at first sight!

I'd love it if there were a ghost eeveelution! There are so many neat and creative fanmade eeveelutions, I honestly wouldn't mind if there was an evolution for every type!

My favorite eeveelution is Glaceon because its personality in the anime is most similar to mine. Shy, calm and collected with a hit of sass. I would love a fighting type eevee :3

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

My favorite eevelution is Espeon. I've been in love with the Espeon & Umbreon eevelutions since the movie Pokemon Heroes came out when I was a kid. 😍 I've got crazy nostalgia now

I think a Ground/Rock type eeveelution would be interesting. Probably impossible, but definitely interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back