• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Easier way to get pings?

CozyKitsune

Sailor guardian
Bells
Switch
1022-6551-9732
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Mint
Pikachu Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
I was playing ACNL and I was just running around putting new flowers and planting new trees (Running across my town) and I got ALOT of pings! Whats your way of getting pings quick?

Get a wetsuit and timer and sit out in the water for five minutes. Run around town when time is up and someone will ping you.

Move flowers and plant trees/bushes. Same as yours heh sometimes my character just stands there while I plan things out and when I start moving running past villagers I get pings.

Move flowers and plant trees/bushes. Same as yours heh sometimes my character just stands there while I plan things out and when I start moving running past villagers I get pings.

Oh cool I am not the only one :D

Fill pockets with flowers, empty my amount of Bells, equip my wetsuit and hop into a corner of the ocean for five minutes. Get stung by jellyfish, come back out to land and walk up to the first villager I see.

I was playing ACNL and I was just running around putting new flowers and planting new trees (Running across my town) and I got ALOT of pings! Whats your way of getting pings quick?
I think the point is to stay out of sight of your villagers for 5 minutes without going inside or up to main street. I prefer to get something done in town if I can stay away from them, but I head out to sea when I don't have anything better to do in town.

Back