White Rose
Mint
Pikachu Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
I was playing ACNL and I was just running around putting new flowers and planting new trees (Running across my town) and I got ALOT of pings! Whats your way of getting pings quick?

Get a wetsuit and timer and sit out in the water for five minutes. Run around town when time is up and someone will ping you.

Move flowers and plant trees/bushes. Same as yours heh sometimes my character just stands there while I plan things out and when I start moving running past villagers I get pings.

Move flowers and plant trees/bushes. Same as yours heh sometimes my character just stands there while I plan things out and when I start moving running past villagers I get pings.

Oh cool I am not the only one :D

Fill pockets with flowers, empty my amount of Bells, equip my wetsuit and hop into a corner of the ocean for five minutes. Get stung by jellyfish, come back out to land and walk up to the first villager I see.

I was playing ACNL and I was just running around putting new flowers and planting new trees (Running across my town) and I got ALOT of pings! Whats your way of getting pings quick?
I think the point is to stay out of sight of your villagers for 5 minutes without going inside or up to main street. I prefer to get something done in town if I can stay away from them, but I head out to sea when I don't have anything better to do in town.

Back