• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

earning bells?

quinnetmoi

Bells
Switch
3048-5803-8120
New Horizons Token
Red Cosmos
I'm sorry if this has been made 5209590257 times.
I just found out that we can use these bells to buy collectibles, etc.
The thing is, I don't have a clue on how to actually collect or come across getting these bells. :rolleyes:
Any tips are appreciated!

You can earn bells (commonly known around here as TBT) simply by posting on the forums! You've earned some already. :blush: Lots of people also earn TBT through selling art in the Museum Shop or AC:NL items in Re-Tail.

P.S.: Certain boards like The Basement do not give bells for posting.

You can earn bells (commonly known around here as TBT) simply by posting on the forums! You've earned some already. :blush: Lots of people also earn TBT through selling art in the Museum Shop or AC:NL items in Re-Tail.

P.S.: Certain boards like The Basement do not give bells for posting.

Thank you bunches!

Back