• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says after buying Neptunia 2 and all of its DLC for herself. :rolleyes:

thoughtso.gif

I kid, I'm glad it went low enough for you to nab it, too. c;

I'll take you off the list, but feel free to pop back in if anything else strikes your fancy!

:D I meant from you, I can't be too greedy ;) But yeah it was cheaper than expected, so I'm really happy! hehe

:D I meant from you, I can't be too greedy ;) But yeah it was cheaper than expected, so I'm really happy! hehe

It's not greedy at all; I fully encourage it. c; lol.

Yeah, it was a lot cheaper than I expected, too. I almost regret buying both of those for their older sale prices of $15 now. Need to have more patience, haha.

screams over the Bioshock bundle

I've been flooding you with requests, but is it alright if I also request Bioshock (triple pack for $10.48) and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for $1.49? Just tell me the price qvq

hey just letting you know I'm no longer interested in Kingdoms of Amalur, so you take that off my list.

^ and do you think you can snag a copy of Brothers for me as well, since it's in the flash sale? ; v ;

Last edited:
screams over the Bioshock bundle

I've been flooding you with requests, but is it alright if I also request Bioshock (triple pack for $10.48) and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for $1.49? Just tell me the price qvq

LOL.

Don't worry about it. I've been much the same way all sale. Already spent almost $100 on myself and I think I got 5 of the 16 things I had on "The list that I will totally abide to this sale." Yeah. That plan worked. :v

All this weird change in my way.. A rough guess says 4k, does that work for you? lol.

hey just letting you know I'm no longer interested im Kingdoms of Amalur, so you take that off my list.

^ and do you think you can snag a copy of Brothers for me as well, since it's in the flash sale? ; v ;

Roger that, cap'n.

And I certainly can! :) it'll be about 600 tbt, that alright? c:

Will have to send both of your requests off in the morning though, I'm about to go grab my laundry and go to bed, lol.

definitely! sent you a friend request on steam (using my brother's account), name is shpee. sending bells now!

Yeah, I'll send now :0

Thank you! I've just sent them off. c:

definitely! sent you a friend request on steam (using my brother's account), name is shpee. sending bells now!

Thank you, too! Just sent off Brothers. :)

could you get fnaf3 or gta5 ?~

GTA5 would be a definite no; if I could afford that much on one game, I would've bought Witcher 3 for myself by now, lol.
FNAF3 I might be able to do, but I'll have to double-check how much I've already spent on the thread. c:

And an updated waiting list.

1.) Ayaya - Trails in the Sky

2.) River - Tabletop Simulator.

3.) Cadbberry - Terraria.

4.) hachi - Technobabylon

5.) sailormoons - CS:GO.

6.) oreo - Child of Light - Encore Sale.

Hi could i buy "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1" and "To The Moon"?
They are both on sale :3
They come together for 10.77 $ ~ 3231 BTB

And ''Doctor Who: The Adventure Games'' from your spread sheet?
Thats 500BTB

So that would be 3731 BTB :D
~I'm going to get a game holiday c; x

how much for octodad?

Octodad isn't a daily/flash/monster sale. o:
Has it even been on the front page yet? I feel like I saw it in the flash sales a couple days ago.

Hi could i buy "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1" and "To The Moon"?
They are both on sale :3
They come together for 10.77 $ ~ 3231 BTB

And ''Doctor Who: The Adventure Games'' from your spread sheet?
Thats 500BTB

So that would be 3731 BTB :D
~I'm going to get a game holiday c; x

I could've sworn I mentioned this somewhere... but further requests are on hold.
Need to double-check how much I've spent so far, and at the very least, make sure I can still cover a few earlier requests if they hit the front page. :v
Also, I always round up my prices to an even 00, so it'd be 3,300 for those two.

But I can send you Doctor Who for 500, I'll PM you in a moment. c:

Octodad isn't a daily/flash/monster sale. o:
Has it even been on the front page yet? I feel like I saw it in the flash sales a couple days ago.

I could've sworn I mentioned this somewhere... but further requests are on hold.
Need to double-check how much I've spent so far, and at the very least, make sure I can still cover a few earlier requests if they hit the front page. :v
Also, I always round up my prices to an even 00, so it'd be 3,300 for those two.

But I can send you Doctor Who for 500, I'll PM you in a moment. c:

Okkay! Thank you! Sorry, i didn't saw that post :$
I'l keep lurking here :3 x

yooo my uncle's letting me play technobabylon on his acc so you can take down my request !! sorry for the trouble :c

just wondering if you still have doctor who: the adventure games? i see you sold it to someone earlier but it's also still on your list so i'm not sure! (its for my dad haha)

i have a feeling CS:GO will not be in any flash sales by Monday (╯︵╰,)

"Sticky: Bells and collectibles can no longer be used to purchase items worth real money"

welp, it was fun while it lasted. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back