Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty!

And yesss. Thank goodness I'm not alone, haha. I actually ditched ATS for Outlast - at least then I knew my enemy. =p

Honestly, I couldn't really say. I only played it co-op with my dad for a few hours one night before we both decided it just wasn't for us.

My general opinion on games with co-op is that they're fun to play solo and co-op just makes it better.

It would really just depend on if you're looking for a co-op experience, or if you're looking for a new game that you could enjoy with or without friends.

....I'm sure that didn't help you at all, and I'm really sorry. :c

Ok, I'll think about it. Are there any games in particular on that list that you'd recommend?

Ok, I'll think about it. Are there any games in particular on that list that you'd recommend?

I always feel bad answering this; I don't want it to look like I'm "pushing" my product just to make a sale. And these questions also remind me I have an extensive backlog to tackle, lol. So I'll just tell you about the ones I actually have experience playing.

I really enjoyed Evoland. If you've been gaming since at least the Gameboy or NES/SNES, the writing is hilarious. Heck, you'd probably enjoy it either way, I might be biased there because nostalgia. It's turn-based RPG and then action RPG, as it "evolves" through gaming from what looks like Pokemon Red & Blue to what looks more like Zelda: OoT. lol.

Cinders is the only visual novel that ever really interested me, and the first that got me into the genre as a whole. But that was also nostalgia - Cinderella was always my favorite Disney Princess movie, lol.

Costume Quest is an adorable turn-based RPG that's all Halloween-themed, and it's so adorable, and I loved it so much. I should pick that back up.

Grim Legends - The Forsaken Bride is my favorite Hidden Object game from Artifex Mundi. They make a lot of HOGs, but this one has this.. soul-sucking force of nature. lol. It's got this really deep and beautiful story for a HOG. And also you get this adorable little kitten that prances around and mews at you when he helps with the puzzles. Someone's gotta climb the tree, might as well be an adorable kitten. :3

I have mixed feels for The Bridge. I bought it at full price when I first opened my current Steam account, after beating another physics-based puzzle game and feeling all pretentious and arrogant; I was the puzzle master.
And then this game kicked my ass, and I love it and hate it for that. Srsly though, it's really good, if physics-based puzzles are your thing. =p

I really like the Bit.Trip Runner games. They actually raise the difficulty at a normal pace for an indie rhythm game, and for someone who has no sense of rhythm, that's appreciated. They're also very "pick up and play."

Gauntlet is great and almost has a modern feel and an old arcade feel at the same time... but I can't speak for solo play, I've only ever co-oped it with my boyfriend.

Nihilumbra got ridiculously hard for me -- I hate timed platforming segments, and that was about when I quit playing. Up until then it was adorable and enjoyable. It just quickly went from fun to frustrating for me. But I mean, I'm not the best at platforming, either, so that's probably more on my end. :v

La-Mulana is a game I was really, really hyped for.. But it's like the roguelike of platforming games. That "difficult" tag on Steam is well-deserved, but it seems to be very well-received by people who, unlike myself, are competent at platforming. lol

If you ever come across The Sims 3 again, can you PM me please? ^^

My sister playing the game makes me want to play as well, lol.

(also free bump)

Can you put Always Remember Me on hold? c: I can pay now, but I can't reach my laptop atm

If you ever come across The Sims 3 again, can you PM me please? ^^

My sister playing the game makes me want to play as well, lol.

(also free bump)

Didn't your mother ever teach you two to share? ;) lol. Will do. I'll keep an eye out for another copy. :3

Can you put Always Remember Me on hold? c: I can pay now, but I can't reach my laptop atm

Sure thing, cap'n. It's on virtual hold until you can pick it up. c:

i have a surprising lack of a life OTL

can I also buy Lilly Looking Through & Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride?

I always feel bad answering this; I don't want it to look like I'm "pushing" my product just to make a sale. And these questions also remind me I have an extensive backlog to tackle, lol. So I'll just tell you about the ones I actually have experience playing.

I really enjoyed Evoland. If you've been gaming since at least the Gameboy or NES/SNES, the writing is hilarious. Heck, you'd probably enjoy it either way, I might be biased there because nostalgia. It's turn-based RPG and then action RPG, as it "evolves" through gaming from what looks like Pokemon Red & Blue to what looks more like Zelda: OoT. lol.

Cinders is the only visual novel that ever really interested me, and the first that got me into the genre as a whole. But that was also nostalgia - Cinderella was always my favorite Disney Princess movie, lol.

Costume Quest is an adorable turn-based RPG that's all Halloween-themed, and it's so adorable, and I loved it so much. I should pick that back up.

Grim Legends - The Forsaken Bride is my favorite Hidden Object game from Artifex Mundi. They make a lot of HOGs, but this one has this.. soul-sucking force of nature. lol. It's got this really deep and beautiful story for a HOG. And also you get this adorable little kitten that prances around and mews at you when he helps with the puzzles. Someone's gotta climb the tree, might as well be an adorable kitten. :3

I have mixed feels for The Bridge. I bought it at full price when I first opened my current Steam account, after beating another physics-based puzzle game and feeling all pretentious and arrogant; I was the puzzle master.
And then this game kicked my ass, and I love it and hate it for that. Srsly though, it's really good, if physics-based puzzles are your thing. =p

I really like the Bit.Trip Runner games. They actually raise the difficulty at a normal pace for an indie rhythm game, and for someone who has no sense of rhythm, that's appreciated. They're also very "pick up and play."

Gauntlet is great and almost has a modern feel and an old arcade feel at the same time... but I can't speak for solo play, I've only ever co-oped it with my boyfriend.

Nihilumbra got ridiculously hard for me -- I hate timed platforming segments, and that was about when I quit playing. Up until then it was adorable and enjoyable. It just quickly went from fun to frustrating for me. But I mean, I'm not the best at platforming, either, so that's probably more on my end. :v

La-Mulana is a game I was really, really hyped for.. But it's like the roguelike of platforming games. That "difficult" tag on Steam is well-deserved, but it seems to be very well-received by people who, unlike myself, are competent at platforming. lol

Thanks for your reply! Costume Quest seems pretty interesting, the one that I really wanted from that list was Grim Legends - The Forsaken Bride but it seems like someone else got to it first, if you ever happen to have another copy could you message me?

Last edited:
May I reserve Analogue: A Hate Story, Hate Plus, and Long Live The Queen? I can't play it right now while in midterms, but I have been eyeing those games for a while!

Request: Life is Strange Episode 1-5 how much?

Prolly about 4k. I usually go about 300 TBT per dollar value, and it's $15 on sale right now. :v

May I reserve Analogue: A Hate Story, Hate Plus, and Long Live The Queen? I can't play it right now while in midterms, but I have been eyeing those games for a while!

Sure thing! I'll set them aside for you at the top of my list, just PM me whenever you're ready to take them. :3

^ PM'd. :)

I haven't updated my spreadsheet yet, but I have 3 new games -- Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2, and Bejeweled 3 -- available for Steam as well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back