• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Sure thing, cap'n. I should probably take the time today to make a list of those, too, huh? lol.

Morning bump. :3

Heyoo, would you be willing to get me Town of Salem ?
I am located in Europe tho, does that make a difference ? :U

Heyoo, would you be willing to get me Town of Salem ?
I am located in Europe tho, does that make a difference ? :U

At first I was confused by this request - seeing as Town of Salem is also a free browser-based game. But apparently it's also on Steam for $5, and that $5 goes to in-game stuff or something. And I'd wager the in-game overlay actually works on that copy, lol.

I'm sure it'll be region-free, they usually are unless indicated otherwise. So I will add it to the list and let you know as soon as I can! :)

At first I was confused by this request - seeing as Town of Salem is also a free browser-based game. But apparently it's also on Steam for $5, and that $5 goes to in-game stuff or something. And I'd wager the in-game overlay actually works on that copy, lol.

I'm sure it'll be region-free, they usually are unless indicated otherwise. So I will add it to the list and let you know as soon as I can! :)
Whahaha yes sorry for confusing you ! Lemme know and tysm !

Whahaha yes sorry for confusing you ! Lemme know and tysm !

Lol, no problem! c:

Update notice. Added 3 more new games and another copy of Pineview Drive, all horror games. Feels like the wrong time of year for that.

Last edited:
Oh man, Sonic 3d land, please. I have been looking for that game for literally years. How much TBT?

Oh man, Sonic 3d land, please. I have been looking for that game for literally years. How much TBT?

I am not terribly familiar with Sonic games, so forgive me if this sounds silly on my end, lol. But did you mean Sonic 3D Blast? And everything listed on the spreadsheet is a flat rate of 500 TBT.

Only requests for games not currently available from my list go by different prices now, I figured that would make it easier for everyone, lol. :)

Edit: One of the new games added to the list, Contraption Maker, is likely to contain two copies per key.
So buying/activating one copy may put a second one in your gift inventory. c:

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, To The Moon. ;-;
I'm saving up tbt right now to buy art for my dog that's passing away, otherwise I would love to buy it. I'll check back in soon if I can afford it!

Oh my gosh, To The Moon. ;-;
I'm saving up tbt right now to buy art for my dog that's passing away, otherwise I would love to buy it. I'll check back in soon if I can afford it!

I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie. go give your pup a hug for me. ;-;

And I could always set it aside for you, ya know. c:

Yes, sonic 3d blast xD
I was too excited to proof read apparently lmao. Plus it was suuuper late >w<
I will buy it for 500 bells :D

Pm me when you get on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back