• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dream Town Review (Full)

JayTrain

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
I want to start reviewing as practice so I can get better at being descriptive in essays and all of the above. I thought how fun it would be to review awesome towns and practice for future essays at the same time. I have been kicking this idea around and now I am doing it. It is completely free!

I am a busy high school-er who is in advanced classes, so I might only do 1 to 2 a day on the weekdays. On the weekends I will do about 5 to 7 reviews. So I am getting to the point where slots are very necessary.

Now for the Order Form, this will help me decide how to review and what to review.
User Name:
Mayor Name:
Dream Address:
Town Name:
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc)
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest):
Advanced or Simple Rating:

Simple

I am going to just give you a 1 to 10 rating. (Recommended if your town is under 50% Complete)

Advanced​

This I will give you a straight on review of your town. Here is the rubric I will be reviewing and grading the town on. For advanced I will give you a very detailed description of your town.

If you choose advanced I would be grading you on:

-Town Cleanliness
-Public Work Project Placement
-Uniqueness
-Inside The House
-If your House fits the Theme of your town
-If your town stays consistent with your theme
-Unique Second, Third, and/or Fourth Character House (Not Needed if you don't have one)

Your Grade will be of the following:

-Below Basic: You do nothing on my rubric, no effort put in. (Don't Worry No one should get in here)
-Basic: You just started and it's fine all towns start basic, as long as some effort is put in.
-Intermediate: Your in the process of making an excellent town, you have roughly half of the requirements on my rubric.
-Advanced: Town looks great, almost complete has almost everything on my rubric
-Professional: 100% On my requirements, town looks thought out and well done.

If you want your grade to be private ask me and I will happily PM it to you.

Slots
1. Kino of Pandi [A]
2. Bj?rn of Nowhere [A]
6. Ekata of Jaipur[A]
7. Flora of Azalia [A]

Vrinda of Amdavad [A]
Kaeda of Sephoria [A]
[Annie of Joy [A]|| BO PEEP of Farmland || Honey of Critters ||
Tiramisu of Pripyat [A]
Eileen of Koholint [A]
Igi of Solaceon [A]
Overload of Utopia [A]
Alex of Helix[A]

Order Form:​

User Name
: ObeseMudkipz
Mayor Name: ObeseMudkipz
Dream Address: 5000-4306-6209
Town Name: Lumious
Town Theme: modern and sort of zen
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest):70?
Advanced or Simple Rating:I guess advance

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream Review:

ObeseMudkipz of Lumious

xxxxxNice incentive waking up to presents. I really enjoyed going through your town as a mummy. Overall for town cleanliness, very clean. Flowers everywhere makes the flow of your town easy. Flower patterns looked very modern so you fit the theme there. All of your towns people are in a close proximity which is reflective of today's homes where your neighbor is a step away. Paths with the lucky clovers is very original, so it shows definite uniqueness. Your theme continues as I walked into your main room. I question the placement of your pink clam shell in an all sleek room however there maybe some design spontaneity to that so I'll move past it. The location of pictures gave a nice warm welcome where most modern themes would feel cold, good choice! I like the jungle theme down stairs, I felt like I was on a safari . The execution of the kitchen came across nicely even though the kitchen itself is common. I like the risk the risk you took paring the sloppy stereo in a gorgeous room, it went out well.

xxxxx The transition between the modern and zen is perfect. The bamboo and the bushes combo really compliment each other when creating a zen atmosphere. The tiles looked really nice. When I entered your second house it fit the zen theme perfectly, great job on that!! For the third house more of a tent, I will reserve my comment since I know your still completing your town. Last but not least your projects were well thought out out and worked well with the complementary flow fitted in perfectly. For the opportunities, your bridges close proximity somewhat defeated thier purpose, however that played second to the obvious unkeptness of your beach.

xxxxxEven with the above being mentioned your town is amazing. For your well thought out and prepared town I will give you an Advance rating as your town is still in the process of being complete.

xThank you for letting me review your town!
9cfvW7J.png

*As a small note please tell me if you have read my review, so I can take you off the completed list.*

Last edited:
User Name:ObeseMudkipz
Mayor Name:ObeseMudkipz
Dream Address:5000-4306-6209
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc)modern and sort of zen

User Name:ObeseMudkipz
Mayor Name:ObeseMudkipz
Dream Address:5000-4306-6209
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc)modern and sort of zen

Sweet on it, also if you want the difference between simple and advanced I included it

User Name: xanisha
Mayor Name: Shaina
Dream Address:5200-3732-3031
Town Theme: Fairy Tale
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): like maybe 80%
Advanced or Simple Rating: advanced
Thanks so much <3

User Name: xanisha
Mayor Name: Shaina
Dream Address:5200-3732-3031
Town Theme: Fairy Tale
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): like maybe 80%
Advanced or Simple Rating: advanced
Thanks so much <3

Alrighty and no problem at all, you are helping me out

ObeseMudkipz of Lumious

xxxxxNice incentive waking up to presents. I really enjoyed going through your town as a mummy. Overall for town cleanliness, very clean. Flowers everywhere makes the flow of your town easy. Flower patterns looked very modern so you fit the theme there. All of your towns people are in a close proximity which is reflective of today's homes where your neighbor is a step away. Paths with the lucky clovers is very original, so it shows definite uniqueness. Your theme continues as I walked into your main room. I question the placement of your pink clam shell in an all sleek room however there maybe some design spontaneity to that so I'll move past it. The location of pictures gave a nice warm welcome where most modern themes would feel cold, good choice! I like the jungle theme down stairs, I felt like I was on a safari . The execution of the kitchen came across nicely even though the kitchen itself is common. I like the risk the risk you took paring the sloppy stereo in a gorgeous room, it went out well.

xxxxx The transition between the modern and zen is perfect. The bamboo and the bushes combo really compliment each other when creating a zen atmosphere. The tiles looked really nice. When I entered your second house it fit the zen theme perfectly, great job on that!! For the third house more of a tent, I will reserve my comment since I know your still completing your town. Last but not least your projects were well thought out out and worked well with the complementary flow fitted in perfectly. For the opportunities, your bridges close proximity somewhat defeated thier purpose, however that played second to the obvious unkeptness of your beach.

xxxxxEven with the above being mentioned your town is amazing. For your well thought out and prepared town I will give you an Advance rating as your town is still in the process of being complete.

xThank you for letting me review your town!

9cfvW7J.png

Last edited:
User Name: Alanstoy
Mayor Name: Alan
Dream Address: 4300-2125-7450
Town Name: Ronnivill
Town Theme: Zen ish..>.<
Percentage of Town Completion Maybe 80% tho i feel its never done :)
Advanced or Simple Rating: Simple is fine TY:)

No problem, simple rating it is then

User Name: Vizionari
Mayor Name: Ai
Dream Address: 4200-4401-7842
Town Name: Tenshi
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc) uhm kawaii fairy tale-ish? also a little bit of zen
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 70-75, I guess?
Advanced or Simple Rating: advanced, I can handle it :)

Last edited:
User Name: Vizionari
Mayor Name: Ai
Dream Address: 4200-4401-7842
Town Name: Tenshi
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc) uhm kawaii fairy tale-ish?
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 70-75, I guess?
Advanced or Simple Rating: advanced, I can handle it :)

Alrighty, I try to not sound like a harsh hearltess jerk lol, if you want an example read off of obesemudkipz

Oh on a side note. Ignore Ronni`s house on the inside. If your looking in houses. Lol I had my little girl for a couple of weeks and she let her Hurricane go wild inside her house. Lmao. It used to be nice. haha ;)

Oh on a side note. Ignore Ronni`s house on the inside. If your looking in houses. Lol I had my little girl for a couple of weeks and she let her Hurricane go wild inside her house. Lmao. It used to be nice. haha ;)

Cool... Cool, I am doing yours right now since I am tired and you just want simple, sorry Vizionari, your review will be here tomorrow. When I am tired my review will look dumb and I don't want to cheap you out with a crappy review

_________________________________________________________________________________

I have decided a score for your town!!!!!
7/10

Last edited:
Well goodnight, if you want to post your dream town form feel free too. When I wake up I will add you to the list and review you in the near future!

Last edited:
Cool... Cool, I am doing yours right now since I am tired and you just want simple, sorry Vizionari, your review will be here tomorrow. When I am tired my review will look dumb and I don't want to cheap you out with a crappy review

_________________________________________________________________________________

I have decided a score for your town!!!!!
7/10

ok no problem :) oh, may I add that there is a little bit of zen incorporated in my town?

User Name:jasa11
Mayor Name:jasa
Dream Address:6400-2142-4575
Town Name:Freeland
Town Theme:Magical(harry potter)
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest):80%

Advanced or Simple Rating:advanced :)

Back