• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dream Town Review (Full)

Jasa of Freeland

xxxx When I woke up I was greeted by the 3 AM music, very mystical. The 3 AM theme fits your whole magic theme. I really do like all of the house placements whether it would be your four characters or your villagers. I think it's neat how all of your villagers are on the outside circle while your villagers are on the inside, very cool! The path is very unique with wands and magical symbols (I haven't watched Harry Potter at all, sorry). When going into Jasa's Castle I was greeted by a room what looked to be a dining room. Incorporating pumpkins to the main room added that wizard or witch feeling. All magicians need books for spells so your library works perfectly. The upstairs dorms give you a nice comfy and warm feeling unlike the rest of the dark castle.

xxxx Next I stopped by what looks to be a cozy, small cabin. Great job on making the interior and exterior match each other. The shanty exterior of the third house gives you a creepy vibe before you even enter the house itself. The room to the left was very nicely
executed with all of the tombstones, skulls, and witch cauldron. The axe was a great addition to the room. Really neat idea with the chess pieces, I really wanted to do this with my own house. The last house was a really neat old fashioned private school. Each of the classrooms were very unique, it gave each class it's own meaning. Your public works projects complements the town nicely, I especially like the floating cube sculpture. Now for the opportunities, K.K Dirge got played way too many times, I know it fits the dark themes but there are plenty of other songs that can do that job as well. Your town still has some areas that need to be completed.

xxxx
Other than the negatives listed, I will give you an advanced rating!

Thank you for letting me Review your Town!

qHXb4Bj.png

Boo Of Phantom

xxxx Waking up to presents is always a pleasant surprise. The contents in the presents makes it look as if you prepared for my arrival. The megaphone is a very helpful item in dreams so it was very thoughtful of you to leave it out. The costume you made was a nice insensitive. The thing I like about your town the most is for the different areas you have different costumes. It makes the transition between each of your themes very smooth. The cherry blossoms at midnight is really setting up a beautiful yet ominous scene for your town. The path flows perfectly through out your town, and your trees and flowers are organized in very nice patterns. Your town is breath taking-ly beautiful. The villagers house being scattered gives a very natural feel to the town. I really enjoyed the mario boo's mansion in the left room of boo's house. Surprisingly the K.K Song you picked went very well with the maze. In the back is a cool reference to luigi's mansion. I really enjoyed the boo's mansion, very creative and unique idea.

xxxx Moving on to Kasuga's School, the two dorms look very usable and give off a comfy place to stay while attending school. The playground scene upstairs is really creative, not a lot of dream towns do this. Last but not least we have Mika's zen castle. Very nice out doors theme in the main room, the oriental items made me feel like I was on the outside of a zen castle. Very nice shop, you took the 7 Eleven pieces and added more to the set to make it feel like a real usable shop. The public works project in all the areas of your town are well thought of and set the scene for each area perfectly. I felt like the whole town was easy to just flow through. Your town is perfectly done.

xxxx For your amazing and beautiful town, you get a professional rating!

xThank you for letting me Review your Town!
f1kSpxl.png

Hi. I would to see a review of my town. Thanks. Your reviews are quite good btw, read some of them.

User Name: klim
Mayor Name: Kino
Dream Address: 5600-4490-6423
Town Name: Pandi
Town Theme: no theme. Just a usual flowery town
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 90% complete. Only the upper right part of the town is a mess. Waiting for 3 non cub villagers to move out so I can achieve a 10 cubs town and finally lay my last few pwps. House is fully furnished.
Advanced or Simple Rating: advanced

Thank you so much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed my town :blush: I love to read reviews from people and see that we can have so many different understandings about one town (I've never played Luigi mansion tbh but hey now I can pretend I had xD).

Hi. I would to see a review of my town. Thanks. Your reviews are quite good btw, read some of them.

User Name: klim
Mayor Name: Kino
Dream Address: 5600-4490-6423
Town Name: Pandi
Town Theme: no theme. Just a usual flowery town
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 90% complete. Only the upper right part of the town is a mess. Waiting for 3 non cub villagers to move out so I can achieve a 10 cubs town and finally lay my last few pwps. House is fully furnished.
Advanced or Simple Rating: advanced

Ok gotcha, also my average for these reviews is 3 per day, so if you are in the top 3 your review will most likely be done by the end of today. Unless something turns out wrong but I seriously doubt it.

User Name: Skyzeri
Mayor Name: Tiramisu
Dream Address: 5800-2237-9926
Town Name: Pripyat
Town Theme: Fairy Tale/Floral
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): About 80%
Advanced or Simple Rating: Advanced

This is a really creative idea! My town isn't perfect, but I'm interested in reading about your opinion on it. Thanks in advance! ^^

User Name: Skyzeri
Mayor Name: Tiramisu
Dream Address: 5800-2237-9926
Town Name: Pripyat
Town Theme: Fairy Tale/Floral
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): About 80%

This is a really creative idea! My town isn't perfect, but I'm interested in reading about your opinion on it. Thanks in advance! ^^

Ok, you are welcome, I can't wait to review your town :]

User Name: MetaTriforce
Mayor Name: Eileen
Dream Address: 4700-2152-1851
Town Name: Koholint
Town Theme: Fairytale/Natural
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): About 85% I think? It's almost finished, but there's a couple things I want to switch around.

Hey man my towns pretty much done. Wanted to upload during firework show tonight though.
Wanna save mine till then?

sounds good man, thanks.
I'll check back later then
these are pretty awesome reviews by the way!
nice to see some good looking towns

RJ-you told someone that if they didn't have a theme for their town, that you would think of one.I definately have a theme for Critters, but I don't know what to call it.I would love for you to think up a theme name if you can.Thanks so much.

I will be visiting all the towns that posted.The reviews sound really nice.You're doing a great job with the re views. :)

RJ-you told someone that if they didn't have a theme for their town, that you would think of one.I definately have a theme for Critters, but I don't know what to call it.I would love for you to think up a theme name if you can.Thanks so much.

I will be visiting all the towns that posted.The reviews sound really nice.You're doing a great job with the re views. :)

Thank you for your kinds words, don't worry yours will be here tomorrow. Also I will be glad to come up with a theme for your town.

I haven't bothered with my main in a while, but since my second town is p unfinished might aswell.

User Name: Dinomates
Mayor Name: Igi
Dream Address: Signature, sorry im lazeh
Town Name: Solaceon
Town Theme: No real theme, has some Zen themed spots but that's it
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 100%

I haven't bothered with my main in a while, but since my second town is p unfinished might aswell.

User Name: Dinomates
Mayor Name: Igi
Dream Address: Signature, sorry im lazeh
Town Name: Solaceon
Town Theme: No real theme, has some Zen themed spots but that's it
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 100%

Ok cool I gotcha

User Name: leepotato
Mayor Name: Potato
Dream Address: 5200-3906-4158
Town Name: Potate
Town Theme: It's sort of like a night theme?
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): I'm honestly not so sure. It's still a giant work in progress as I need tons more flowers and I need to wait until the Hydrangeas bloom so I know which colors my bushes are so I can plant new ones. I would like input on it so far though.
Advanced or Simple Rating: Advanced? Please not my house wasn't meant to fit in with the town, lol

Last edited:
User Name:
Mayor Name: Kasher
Dream Address: 6700-4371-3288
Town Name: Luna
Town Theme: Forest/cute?
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 80%

DA updated with the fireworks.
Feel free to check it out whenever you can dude.

Edit: just found out that fireworks don't stick to the dream town. oh well. 7pm is a good song too.

Last edited:
Back