• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Helping with town visits!

eggfruits

🍥
Bells
Aurora Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
I'm willing to help those who are still in need of the train upgrade, I can visit back to back! But I won't be counting and/or keep track because my brain cannot keep count haha

I am in need of TBT so that would be appreciated but not necessary :)

If you're not available now we can discuss the right time for you so you won't be missing out!

You can visit my town as many times as you feel like. Let me know when to open the gate. I'm usually available evening/night hours pst. I'm not sure how many I have left for the train upgrade, so I'll start counting the visits I get since I just joined this site. What is TBT?

You can visit my town as many times as you feel like. Let me know when to open the gate. I'm usually available evening/night hours pst. I'm not sure how many I have left for the train upgrade, so I'll start counting the visits I get since I just joined this site. What is TBT?
TBT is the forums way of "currency" but you'll see it on your profile listed as "bells" right now you have a total of 10 bells, you can use those bells (TBT) to pay others on the forum.

To pay others using TBT you tap on the individuals profile > bells > then tap donate bells

I'm quite new here myself (I've joined in February) so hopefully my explanation helped a bit and if not feel free to ask more questions, or if anyone else's sees this and would like to add on/correct me, please do so!

Oh ok I can give you those. fc is 1478-4168-4521 and I just left my gate open

Yeah I'm still around. Hold on I'll add you then open it again

Hi there, would you happen to be able to visit my town a few times? :] My FC is 0147-6270-4352 and I'll add yours!

Ok we're good to go
This here will be my last visit :) I hope I could help out a bit! I'll be able to help again another time so if you still don't have the upgrade before shut down comment here again and I'll help out!
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, would you happen to be able to visit my town a few times? :] My FC is 0147-6270-4352 and I'll add yours!
Of course! I'll add you now :)

Awesome, thank you! :] My gates are open right now so you're free to visit as much as you'd like if you're still free tonight. How much TBT would you like in return for your time? ^^

Awesome, thank you! :] My gates are open right now so you're free to visit as much as you'd like if you're still free tonight. How much TBT would you like in return for your time? ^^
Sounds great I'll be heading there! And how every much you're willing to donate :3 I'm very appreciative!

Sounds great I'll be heading there! And how every much you're willing to donate :3 I'm very appreciative!

Sounds great! :] I might be AFK here and there in town so you're free to come back and forth as you please haha. I'll send you over some TBT as a donation now! ^^

Sounds great! :] I might be AFK here and there in town so you're free to come back and forth as you please haha. I'll send you over some TBT as a donation now! ^^
This will be my last visit for the night! Hopefully these visits helped you out some :) like I told the last person, feel free to comment again another time for more visits! <3

This will be my last visit for the night! Hopefully these visits helped you out some :) like I told the last person, feel free to comment again another time for more visits! <3

Thank you so much for all the help! :] It means a ton!

Hello, if you’d like to come and visit my town a couple of times I would appreciate it and would be happy to send you some TBT in return. How much would you like? : )

Back