• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dream Town Review (Full)

User Name: Boo_is_dead
Mayor Name: Boo
Dream Address: 6800-2282-4553
Town Name: Phantom
Town Theme: Misc. (modern, zen, natural, creepy)
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 90% (need to work on house decoration)
Advanced or Simple Rating: Advanced

Thank you very much for doing this :)

Shaina of Laputa

xxxx When waking up the double rainbow was very nice, it set the mood of your town perfectly. The town is very clean, the area when there are no flowers have no trash or weeds on the ground. It looks as if you have kept your town well maintained. The presents on the bridge was very neat. All of the towns people where scattered and random, making it feel more like a fairy tale town. Your perfect orange orchard is linear and makes a nice path to Sprinkle's house. When I walked in to your main room of the house, the sweets set was perfect. The music gave off a calming atmosphere, everything you would see in a fairy tale. My regular preference would not be for spas or similar places however, the towels from April fools was very creative and made me think otherwise. The princess room gave off a nice fairy tale vibe. In almost every fairy tale there is a princess. The store seems a bit out of place upstairs seems out of place.

xxxxy Even if this is a fairy tale town all fairy tales have Villain. Normally when people do fairy tales they don't think about the presence of the dark side. Ever hero needs his(her) nemesis. The creepy room fits the role of the witch. The library gives off a creepy vibe when you are inside of it. Putting the tombstones and skull and bones with K.K Dirge playing downstairs is perfect! They all compliment each other in such a way it fits the role of creepy. Your public work project placement looks nice, and they fit in with each area. Now for the opportunities; Your town just needs a little more work to be complete. Also just to bring to your attention some rooms don't fit in.

xxxx Your town is very nice and keeps the theme going no matter where you are. Because of that, you get an Advanced rating.

xThank you for letting me Review your Town!
uG3JVzo.png

User Name: MC4pros
Mayor Name: Vrinda
Dream Address: 4100-3756-8919
Town Name: Amdavad
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc): Minecraft
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): umm..70%?

User Name: MC4pros
Mayor Name: Vrinda
Dream Address: 4100-3756-8919
Town Name: Amdavad
Town Theme: (Fairy Tale, Modern, Zen, Egypt, etc): Minecraft
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): umm..70%?

Ok gotcha, it may take some time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if it's full you can still order ;)

Sup RJ, you are welcome to check out my town.
I'm still in the process of updating it, Cammofrog is out soon and Molly is taking his place.

User Name: Kaede
Mayor Name: Kaede
Dream Address: 4300-2968-7513
Town Name: Sephoria
Town Theme: Fairy Tale
Percentage of Town Completion: Nearly complete, so perhaps 95%. Switching around 2-3 more villagers.

Sup RJ, you are welcome to check out my town.
I'm still in the process of updating it, Cammofrog is out soon and Molly is taking his place.

User Name: Kaede
Mayor Name: Kaede
Dream Address: 4300-2968-7513
Town Name: Sephoria
Town Theme: Fairy Tale
Percentage of Town Completion: Nearly complete, so perhaps 95%. Switching around 2-3 more villagers.

When I do someone elses order I'll add you to the slot :]

Vizionari of Tenshi

xxxx Waking up to a bunch of presents with clothing contained inside was nice. I like playing dress up in dream town to fell like I am actually in the town. The path was very adorable and made it fun to follow along it. You have a copious amount of flowers, which is nice. A little tip is you should make all the flowers in a pattern, in some area the flowers are randomized. At the same time the flowers all over the place makes the town seem more natural. The main room of Ai's house really gives you that culture feel. The upstairs' island looks really nice, and the music fits it's perfectly.

xxxx The main room of Lurais' house looks very organized and relaxing. The mix between the weeding and cabana set works well together. Your spa room is very creative, most spa rooms utilizes the bath house wall and the spa set, but how you used the whirl pool bath worked out really well. The public works projects are placed in nice and well thought out areas. For the opportunities, I recommend you stay consistent with a theme in your house. For example of Ai's house she had a Zen/Imperial theme going and the next room was a modern kitchen.

xxxx Other than that your town is really nice and well thought out. For that, I will give you an Intermediate rating.

xThank you for letting me Review Your Town!
B0driky.png

Last edited:
thank you for the review ^^ though did you want to dress up in the girl clothing? :rolleyes:

thank you for the review ^^ though did you want to dress up in the girl clothing? :rolleyes:

Why not, I play dress up for the fun of it XD (Only in ACNL), I thought me looking more anime like would make the town more lively LOL

Thank you very much for the review. It was very helpful <3

You are very welcome glad you liked it, since you saw it I will take your name off of the waiting for reaction :]

Last edited:
User Name: Norski
Mayor Name:Bj?rn
Dream Address:5900-4302-8337
Town Name: Nowhere
Town Theme: Modern
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): 55%

Side Note: Changing my house from Castle to Modern Pillar

Last edited:
User Name: Norski
Mayor Name:Bj?rn
Dream Address:5900-4302-8337
Town Name: Nowhere
Town Theme: Modern
Percentage of Town Completion (Be honest): Perfect Town status. Still in need of flowers to finish completely. Different villagers move in an screw up my path all the time.

Side Note: Changing my house from Castle to Modern Pillar

Take your time there is a long waiting line :], You have all the time to make your town pretty.

________________________________________________________________________________

Guys I am going to do snowdrop of snowdrop, then I am taking a break

Last edited:
User name-Thegreatbrain
mayor name-Annie
dream code-5600-3965-9382
Town name-JOY
Town theme-A storybook-4 seasons
Rating-advanced

mayor name-BO PEEP
dream code-4400-3561-6512
Town name-Farmland
Town theme-A farm-nursury ryhme town.
rating-advanced

Mayor name Honey
dream code-4100-4429-4465
Town name-Critters
Town theme-I'm not really sure what to call it.lol.
rating-advanced

I have three towns.All are themed and fun.If you can't do them all, I understand.You could just choose one.Thanks so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

User name-Thegreatbrain
mayor name-Annie
dream code-5600-3965-9382
Town name-JOY
Town theme-A storybook-4 seasons
Rating-advanced

mayor name-BO PEEP
dream code-4400-3561-6512
Town name-Farmland
Town theme-A farm-nursury ryhme town.
rating-advanced

Mayor name Honey
dream code-4100-4429-4465
Town name-Critters
Town theme-I'm not really sure what to call it.lol.
rating-advanced

I have three towns.All are themed and fun.If you can't do them all, I understand.You could just choose one.Thanks so much.

I forgot to add the completion percentage.

JOY-100%
Farmland-98%
Critters-98%

Snowdrop of Snowdrop​

xxxx This town is very clean and properly taken care of. The patterns of carnations looks beautiful and flows along with your town. You didn't leave one spot undone which is amazing. Your trees and bushes are organized perfectly. The neighborhood is in close proximity and linear like modern houses are normally arranged. I walked into Snowdrop's house and the main room of the house was a nice white living room. The white rose sofa was a really great idea as it fits in with the common white theme. The spa is very unique, instead of your typical average modern spa you made it look more ancient. The upstairs gym is a nice addition, I don't see that very often in other dream towns.

xxxx In Michelle's bed room I really like the knights guarding her bed. Also the lily stereo with the regal and princess all mixed in one room inspired me for my second character's house. With her house the modern main room really fit in with the fairy tale-like side rooms. Last but not least of the character's houses he have Hei. Good idea putting the albums on the wall, makes you feel like you are in an actual bar. Really nice movie idea, you executed the movie theater really well. Your public works project placements are well thought out and they stick to the overall theme. It is honestly like you mapped this whole town out. You don't need any future opportunities, your town is complete and well done.

xxxx For your amazing 100% Complete town you get a Professional Rating!

Thank you for letting me Review your Town!
A3yiGLo.png

I have three towns. All are themed and fun. If you can't do them all, I understand. You could just choose one. Thanks so much.

Well you have 2 options to choose from, either submit me 1 of your town every 24 Hours or Choose one to be advanced and the other 2 simple, because no matter what you choose I would love to see all of your towns :]

_________________________________________________________________________________

Guys I will get 2 more done later on tonight, I need a break.

Last edited:
Ok, I guess I will choose Joy for advanced and Farmland and Critters as simple.
I hope I did that right.

Alright sounds good, I can't wait I have heard your towns are really good

RJ, thank you so much for visiting my entire town and giving a super detailed (and free) review! I'm really happy that you noticed the small details of my town.

I truly hope that your review shop will help you get even better at essays. :D

Thank you so much, I am glad you liked my review, great job on your amazing town :], also yeah this will help me out on my essays.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I think later on I will work on revamping the shop and making it more organized

Last edited:
Back