• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Helping with town visits!

Hello, if you’d like to come and visit my town a couple of times I would appreciate it and would be happy to send you some TBT in return. How much would you like? : )
Hey! I'll accept how ever much you feel is right :) ill gladly spam visit your town!

Also here's my friendcode! 2767-4218-2901

Hey! I'll accept how ever much you feel is right :) ill gladly spam visit your town!

Also here's my friendcode! 2767-4218-2901

I’m not familiar with the worth of things, is 50 okay?

My friend code is: 2595-2472-2033 I will add you now and open up : ) My town name is Oshawa

Hey there, would you happen to be available for some more visits sometime tonight or tomorrow? ^^

Yes yes of course! Sorry for not seeing this! I'll be available for tomorrow!

No worries! I actually just got to 100 visits tonight, although if you need me to open my gates if you want to get badge visits or anything I can do that for you! Otherwise I'm all good, I still appreciate your help from last time a ton. :]

No worries! I actually just got to 100 visits tonight, although if you need me to open my gates if you want to get badge visits or anything I can do that for you! Otherwise I'm all good, I still appreciate your help from last time a ton. :]
Yay! I'm happy for you : D no I'm good as well!

Back