Dragalia Lost Discussion

Nice to find folks with similar taste in Gatcha gaming, haha. I dropped a few others ever since ACNH came out and am sticking with Draglia Lost.

This new banner got me good...coming in all happy with 25K Wrymites and 20 singles + 2 10 pulls. Down to 5K wrymites with nothing to show for except for a bunch of 3 star dragons. First time seeing my mailbox filled with them and had to part ways during pulling sessions. With that said, going to call this banner an L and wait for the next.

Actual Dragalia discussion, finally!
More FE characters is cool but that dream summon is cooler. Grace is ridiculous and now I can just buy her, ty cygames. Although seeing Chrom do nearly 7 million damage in a single hit is definitely a sight!
Also if anyone wants to friend me, here's my card! Just let me know if you send a request since I usually reject any random requests. I can probably help with endgame fights too :lemon:
profilecard.png

Actual Dragalia discussion, finally!
More FE characters is cool but that dream summon is cooler. Grace is ridiculous and now I can just buy her, ty cygames. Although seeing Chrom do nearly 7 million damage in a single hit is definitely a sight!
Also if anyone wants to friend me, here's my card! Just let me know if you send a request since I usually reject any random requests. I can probably help with endgame fights too :lemon:
profilecard.png
I didn’t even notice the dream summon and Grace being an option, thanks!

Threw 10 singles, 1 tenfold, and about 6000 wyrmites got:

Leviathan
Gaibhne & Creidhne
Tiki
Nice. Supposedly they upped Tiki's rates. I did 1x 10 pull and got her also. Went back to Chrom's banner and did 25x pulls, got Chrom finally! Feeling good. Now I need more resources to mana spiral them, lol

Nice. Supposedly they upped Tiki's rates. I did 1x 10 pull and got her also. Went back to Chrom's banner and did 25x pulls, got Chrom finally! Feeling good. Now I need more resources to mana spiral them, lol
I think it’s more that she’s the only one on rate up. Chrom’s banner had Peony as well so you could pull either at an increased rate.

Tiki has forsaken me... It's alright, im a Lily main anyways... or thats what ill keep telling myself...

Also I managed to hit 8.5% pity rate.......

Dream Summoned Grace today so now I have the Terrible G Trio. Gleo Galex and Grace, why is shadow like this lmao.
Used this team and cleaned up the few Prelude HDT's that I never completed, and finished the deathless endeavors for standard HBH and HMC since I just wanted my 1 clear of them months ago. It's also able to solo standard Kai Yan super easily so that's REALLY NICE. I have Curran on my fourth slot because favoritism but if I replaced him with Patia I could probably do expert solo as well.

Why bother thinking about different and varied team comps when you can build one that's able to handle the endgame content of every element? :lemon:

Dream Summoned Grace today so now I have the Terrible G Trio. Gleo Galex and Grace, why is shadow like this lmao.
Used this team and cleaned up the few Prelude HDT's that I never completed, and finished the deathless endeavors for standard HBH and HMC since I just wanted my 1 clear of them months ago. It's also able to solo standard Kai Yan super easily so that's REALLY NICE. I have Curran on my fourth slot because favoritism but if I replaced him with Patia I could probably do expert solo as well.

Why bother thinking about different and varied team comps when you can build one that's able to handle the endgame content of every element? :lemon:

Is Grace that good? Are your Gleo and Galex fully built? With MUB Shinobis and Weapons?

Is Grace that good?
Absolutely! I think Volk is the only endgame fight where I haven't seen her used in. She's shadow but she works just about anywhere. Being shadow just helps her even more since it lets her use the ridiculously good shadow Agito weapons.
Are your Gleo and Galex fully built? With MUB Shinobis and Weapons?
Yep! I don't have a second MUB Shinobi so Gleo just gets Fatalis for single player stuff instead but yeah they put in work.

Aww man! I was doing pretty good at not spending anymore $ since the last Gala (Got Gleo).

I’ll admit I’m only getting into this game just now because of them adding Chrom.

I was really annoyed at how Canada got shafted (not something new unfortunately) from even being able to download the game at launch while the USA got to play. Even after we did get it I had no interest in trying it until now.

Only took about 4 or 5 re-rolls but I happened to get Chrom. I also got Tiki after a few free tenfolds so that’s sweet.

Aww man! I was doing pretty good at not spending anymore $ since the last Gala (Got Gleo).
Dream summons are really the only thing in this game worth spending money for since you do get whoever you want guaranteed. Of course, only spend if you're able to afford it and you feel like the cost is worth it, but it is worth considering imo.
Also you'll get more out of it if you dream summon who you want, not whoever is meta. Unless you want someone meta, in that case get Grace. :lemon:
I was really annoyed at how Canada got shafted (not something new unfortunately) from even being able to download the game at launch while the USA got to play.
If it's any consolation, early Dragalia was a mess. Summoning costed more, wyrmprints were in the summoning pool, dupes gave out MUCH less eldwater so promoting even a single character was a huge investment, Imperial Onslaught was the main mode to farm stuff and farming it was a pain in several ways (low drop rates, random obstacles that got in the way like logs and light's giant rock). You really didn't miss much.

Summon Showcase of Tiki for the Part 2 of the Fire Emblem collaboration in Dragalia Lost.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

---------------------------------------------​

Used 23 summon vouchers for the Fire Emblem: Kindred Ties (Part Two) banner. I was able to get Tiki (5-star Water Dagger Unit), a dupe of Ariel (5-star Wind Dragon), and Gaibahne & Creidhne. With a free dragon summon ticket I was able to get Cerberus (5-star Fire Dragon).

Summon Showcase of Tiki for the Part 2 of the Fire Emblem collaboration in Dragalia Lost.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

---------------------------------------------​

Used 23 summon vouchers for the Fire Emblem: Kindred Ties (Part Two) banner. I was able to get Tiki (5-star Water Dagger Unit), a dupe of Ariel (5-star Wind Dragon), and Gaibahne & Creidhne. With a free dragon summon ticket I was able to get Cerberus (5-star Fire Dragon).
Are you planning on building up Tiki right away?

I got Tiki now but I'm so conflicted since her skills and kit is LITERALLY broken, like none of it works. Is it ok to really invest on her when 80% of her stuff is ???

SHE CAN'T GET HEALED EVEN???

Tiki is bad? Oh no I wanted to play as her so much ;-; I never got her anyways so maybe it’s for the best that I didn’t

Tiki is bad? Oh no I wanted to play as her so much ;-; I never got her anyways so maybe it’s for the best that I didn’t
Tiki isn't bad. Her kit atm is not working and she's not healable once she transforms into her divine dragon state. tfw

Yeah she most likely will be really good, it's just that right now she has a lot of bugs. There was an update yesterday that fixed some of her problems, but there's still more :lemon:

Back