• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Dragalia Lost Discussion

Mythicalhoopa

despacease your actions
Bells
Red Tulip
Cherry (Fruit)
Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
I didn't see a thread for it so I figured I'd start one :lemon:

The valentine's banner is meh in my opinion, I threw in a tenfold just for kicks and pulled valentine's Hildegarde. Didn't want her but figured I'd start upgrading her anyway :)

I sorta play this game too. I keep wanting to invest more time into it but then I never do oops. I wasn't too interested in the Valentine's banner either but did 1 10 summon anyways and also got V!Hildy lmao
If you want to friend me, my code is 5234 6073 837! Leading with H!Elisanne but I've got plenty of other gud units if you want something else.

I do play this game fairly often. I felt the valentine's banner was a wasted opportunity since I felt Mym would've been a better suited character for the banner. This event has had the best rewards so far though. I did summon on the banner because the characters were limited and I did end up getting everyone except the dragon. Btw, how is everyone doing in the new void battles? These new challenges are hard without dull res, but it isn't impossible if you don't have it.

Btw, how is everyone doing in the new void battles? These new challenges are hard without dull res, but it isn't impossible if you don't have it.

I was excited to try them but uh... I don't meet the might requirements. I hit 9k the day before they released, and I just hit 10k this morning because I was finally able to upgrade my smithy enough to be able to make 5 star weapons. It's gonna take me a while to reach 12k.

I crafted a dull res weapon almost immediately because i kept geting the infliction during battles which was really annoying. I can kill the mushroom and golem in co-op (I use Ieyasu and Xainfried). I can challege void zephyr and the manticore if I wanted to, but that 12k might requirement scares me and I’d probably get nope-spammed in the lobbies because I don’t have any characters over 4K might.

The game just released in a few more countries (the UK, Ireland, Canada, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand), so welcome to the game new players and I'm sorry that this had to happen right after one of the best events for getting good items just ended.
And speaking of events, we have our 4th light event coming up. :lemon:

I crafted a dull res weapon almost immediately because i kept geting the infliction during battles which was really annoying. I can kill the mushroom and golem in co-op (I use Ieyasu and Xainfried). I can challege void zephyr and the manticore if I wanted to, but that 12k might requirement scares me and I’d probably get nope-spammed in the lobbies because I don’t have any characters over 4K might.

I can kill the mushroom easily in single player, but I use co-op against all of the other bosses. I only use the dull weapon on the void zephyr because he has an unavoidable attack that always causes dull. As for the golem, I just learned how the enemy attacks and either dodge or I frame dodge using skills. Also, turning into a dragon removes the dull status. The manticore is the hardest boss in my opinion and sometimes I fail even though my might wasn't the issue in the battle. I do recommend having 4k might for your lead character for these battles. However, you can get away with slightly lower might if you have characters that would be very effective on the boss. A lot of random players aren't good though, so you may also need to play the battle a few times before you get a good team that knows what they are doing.

its already out on android and ios i think (def android)

No it's not :/

I'm talking about the fact that the game hasn't released in Europe at all except in the UK

Last edited:
No it's not :/

I'm talking about the fact that the game hasn't released in Europe at all except in the UK

don't put thinks in white if you want an answer lol. Due to some anti gambling laws in europe, it may not get a release

Oh... :0 A Dragalia Lost discussion thread.

In any case... I haven't gotten any luck with getting Albert and Odetta on the Thunder and Splendor banner. Though... I did get Gilgamesh and Jakob out of it. I decided to spend tickets and wyrmite for this banner because I wanted melee light units because majority of my light units were ranged units. Currently at 19,610 wyrmite and 2 single summon tickets. Since I kind of spent a lot I decided to not spend anymore wyrmite anymore and start saving up until I feel like I have a whole lot of wyrmite.

I usually play this game when I am not playing Fire Emblem Heroes and vice versa. I originally didn't like the when I first saw it on a live stream, but later on I decided to give it a chance since there were people that I knew were playing the game. Glad that I took the chance to play the game and I am having a good time playing it.

don't put thinks in white if you want an answer lol. Due to some anti gambling laws in europe, it may not get a release

I don't think that's the issue. There are many games with similar concepts available in Europe.

l can't even download the game cause the app is trying to update but its keep stopping the update on its own and l have to keep re-download it over again and yes l have enough space for the game. This problem happened in 2018 Dec
To bad l can't play this game

I don't think that's the issue. There are many games with similar concepts available in Europe.

Yes, but I think most of these were introduced before this change in legislation. Rolling out new content and dealing with changing laws works differently to content released before a change in legislation. It's also because it's nintendo there will be the moral outrage of 'selling gambling to kids' aspect.

I was a bit surprised that there was a video for Dragalia Lost. Just spreading this out here in case there are people who didn't know about it.​

Yes, but I think most of these were introduced before this change in legislation. Rolling out new content and dealing with changing laws works differently to content released before a change in legislation. It's also because it's nintendo there will be the moral outrage of 'selling gambling to kids' aspect.

Um when a law is enforced it applies retroactively as well, just forget that argument ok it just doesn't work that way. I mean what's the point in introducing them to respond to a problem if nobody has to take it into account?

Also gambling in games is still allowed there are just a lot of rules to prevent people from getting scammed.

And Nintendo does not care at all about what you said. Proof: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Doesn't get worse than that imo

Last edited:
Did anyone else do their Dream Summon yet? I'm planning on waiting until the last week of it since I have time to decide, but I'll most likely go with Xander (I did a few summons on the new banner just in case I pulled him since he's a focus unit on it for some reason but my results were awful lmao).

Kinda late for this to be added, but as of the 25th, it seems like if there's a Summon Showcase going on for an event, you'll no longer get Wyrmprints from summonings. They'll now be sold for Eldwater in shops.

Back