Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Flower Glow Wand
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
i think the videos are so satisfying but my boyfriend feels faint at the sight of them. whats your opinion?

Not a fan of the content. I’m pretty squeamish and I just get those “ahh turn it off and look away” chills down my spine trying to watch the processes involved. I know people who enjoy it though and that’s fine, just don’t convince or force me to as well lol.

Some people find it satisfying but for me personally I get a bit squeamish so its a yuck for me xD >_<

I find them gross. Could understand why someone finds them satisfying but I'd rather not watch them myself.

I don't know what this is, but based on the title I have to say yuck and I refuse to look it up.

As soon as I hear pimples, YUCK. Who goes out of their way watching those kinds of videos? I'm not going to bother looking it up.

Is this about the TLC show or some weird ASMR-type/satisfaction video weirdness I'm not aware off?

Popping pimples (god I hate that word) is wrong and bad and could lead to scarring. Popping makes the situation worse, not better. Don't. Don't do it.

i refuse to refer to it as “yum” but it’s kinda satisfying to me? i don’t scroll through youtube for hours like “mm pimples😍” but out of everything in life that i’m grossed out by, pimple popping isn’t really one of those things lmao

Icky, it's very icky to me. I wanted to find it satisfying but as there issues got larger it the ads showed cut pieces out of people and infection that made me want to vomit. So yucky, doctor pimple popper is yucky

Back