• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi! I was wondering if you could craft 4 glow on the dark stickers? I can donate the extra moss so you can help other ppl

Hi! I was wondering if you could craft 4 glow on the dark stickers? I can donate the extra moss so you can help other ppl
Sure thing! Would you mind if I travel to your island? My entrance is blocked by some major construction insanity at the moment... XD

View attachment 359764

🛠 What I can craft/cook: Everything~

🧰 Cost: FREE (if you have the materials). Just let me know which island you prefer to meet!

🔧 Missing mats?
If you don't have the materials, it is very likely that I have them, and I can make the items for you for tbt. Just ask and I'll give you a quote!
(I have way too much softwood / flowers, so things like simple fencing, wooden-block furniture, decoy ducks, crowns, and wreaths are probably free.)

⛏ A good source for figuring out what materials are required: https://villagerdb.com/items/diy?game=nh
or
https://nook.exchange/?c=recipes

Special thanks to everyone who has donated or traded me a recipe! You help keep this service running!
Thanks to the community, I have learned every single DIY recipe! (
I can craft ALL the pre-2.0 DIYs and several of the new 2.0 ones (storage shed and tension-pole rack is popular).
Special thanks to @Elle00, who helped me complete the final stretch).
EDIT: I can also craft the new Spooky items! 🎃 Thanks, @Firesquids!
EDIT 2: TY @digimon and @~ Shannice ~ for providing almost all of my 2.0 DIYs!
Do you have the orange marmalade recipe? I'm looking for 1 piece. I can provide the items if necessary.

Do you have the orange marmalade recipe? I'm looking for 1 piece. I can provide the items if necessary.
Yes I do! Let me know where you want to meet, and no worries about the oranges. 😁

hey, jadetine! would you be able to craft me one of the small wooden partitions? i need it for my harvey's feast entry 😭
i have the materials, but idk what it requires, so if you could let me know, that would be great <3

hey, jadetine! would you be able to craft me one of the small wooden partitions? i need it for my harvey's feast entry 😭
i have the materials, but idk what it requires, so if you could let me know, that would be great <3
It requires 10 wood for each of these:
I would love to swing by your island to get my daily nook miles, but let me know if you prefer my island and I can open my gates. ^_^

you can come over! i just have to hop back from harv's and move my workbench down to the airport.
i'll send you the dodo code in a sec.

you can come over! i just have to hop back from harv's and move my workbench down to the airport.
i'll send you the dodo code in a sec.
No rush! I'm pestering Brewster and doing some other dailies in the meantime.

Hi!

I don't happen to have any red wrapping paper and was wondering whether you do, and if so, if you could craft a gift pile for me if I gave you the wooden-block toy and cardboard box.

I can also provide the ingredients for Spooky Cookies if you could whip up a batch of those for me as well.

Hi!

I don't happen to have any red wrapping paper and was wondering whether you do, and if so, if you could craft a gift pile for me if I gave you the wooden-block toy and cardboard box.

I can also provide the ingredients for Spooky Cookies if you could whip up a batch of those for me as well.
Sure thing! No need to pay; happy holidays! DODO: G 3 T R Y

Sure thing! No need to pay; happy holidays! DODO: G 3 T R Y
I'm about to have someone drop some things off but I'll be over asap afterward if that's okay?

Also, thank you! :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello again,

Would it be possible for me to come back and get the following if I provide the ingredients (save for two fish):

Apple Tart,
Bread Gratin,
Brown Sugar Pound Cake,
Cookies
Carpaccio di Marlin Blu,
Fruit Salad,
Mushroom Pizza,
Olive-Flounder Muniere,
Salad

I have all the ingredients except the blue marlin and the olive flounder.

I'd also kind of be interested in Turnip Salad but don't have turnips.

Last edited:
Hey there, I don't have the ingredients for these dishes but I can pay you 5 tbt per item or more if you have all the materials. No rush just lemme know, thank you.

Minestrone soup
Frosted cookies
Orange pie
Potato potage
Thumb print jam cookies
Pumpkin pie
Bread
Gratin
Cookies

Hey there, I don't have the ingredients for these dishes but I can pay you 5 tbt per item or more if you have all the materials. No rush just lemme know, thank you.

Minestrone soup
Frosted cookies
Orange pie
Potato potage
Thumb print jam cookies
Pumpkin pie
Bread
Gratin
Cookies
My wheat reserve is going fast, but I think I have enough for all of these! LMK if you prefer delivery or pickup. 5 tbt per is very generous~
If you prefer to just catalog the items for the Harvey event, that works as well. Free ofc!

Last edited:
My wheat reserve is going fast, but I think I have enough for all of these! LMK if you prefer delivery or pickup. 5 tbt per is very generous~
If you prefer to just catalog the items for the Harvey event, that works as well. Free ofc!
I forgot about cataloging, I can do that instead! I'll still tip you some tbt though for your troubles.

hewoo may i order please
-Tomato puree
-Mushroom pizza
-Gratin
-Grilled sea bass
-Cherry jelly
-Apple jam
-apple pie
-apple tart
I have all the crafting materials for them so if its faster I can also catalog them.

hewoo may i order please
-Tomato puree
-Mushroom pizza
-Gratin
-Grilled sea bass
-Cherry jelly
-Apple jam
-apple pie
-apple tart
I have all the crafting materials for them so if its faster I can also catalog them.
I have the gratin and grilled sea bass. I would love your materials for the others. Lmk if you want to donate or keep everything.

Back