• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi, could you craft me one ruined arch and one ruined decorated pillar! And I would prefer your island if possible, tysm!

So, I don’t have all the materials but I would like 6 frozen mini snowperson.
No worries! Let's see what the mats are...
So 1 large and 2 small snowflakes each.
I have enough to make all 6, but if you wanted to contribute Snowflakes, that'd be great. Otherwise, I would appreciate 2 tbt per mini snowperson. Let me get you a dodo code!

Hi there :) Hope you're well~
Do you happen to have the Decayed Tree DIY? I wanted to know if you could craft me some and how much it'd be

Hi there :) Hope you're well~
Do you happen to have the Decayed Tree DIY? I wanted to know if you could craft me some and how much it'd be
Yes, I can craft and cook everything! Each decayed tree requires 10x hardwood; I only have some hardwood stockpiled, so I'd ask for 1 tbt per tree.

I'll be back online in around 4 hours and can ping you then.

Yes, I can craft and cook everything! Each decayed tree requires 10x hardwood; I only have some hardwood stockpiled, so I'd ask for 1 tbt per tree.

I'll be back online in around 4 hours and can ping you then.
Oki sounds great, I have enough Hardwood but it's late for me so I going to sleep now and I'll message you tomorrow once I'm back on :)

hey @jadetine ! could you please craft me:
1x Ruined decorated pillar
1x Ruined broken pillar

i have all the materials. :- )

Hey there @jadetine !!! I decided I will have you craft the decayed trees for me. I have plenty of hard wood for them. I will also tip you TBT for them. Let me know when you are available. Tysm!

If you could grab a dodo that would be great.
Post automatically merged:

Hey I grabbed a dodo instead. Hope that’s okay.

Last edited:
So one of my favorite new crafted items is the Senmaizuke Barrel, and the stacked version of it:
1638119032647.png

You'll notice that it requires fresh turnips to craft, which is really quite troublesome in that these do not last more than a week and time travel will destroy them.

I also discovered that if you just have turnips in your inventory, the game doesn't recognize it readily; you have to explicitly group the turnips into stacks of 30 for it to recognize as available for crafting:
1638119137758.png

Just food for thought.

Hello! Can you please craft these items for me? I have the materials for these items. I prefer to fly over to you island if that's ok.
Tree-stump rug
Iron ladder set-up kit x2
Vine ladder set-up kit
Jarred mushrooms x2
Jarred bamboo shoots x2
Coconut oil x2
Kabu ankake x4
Bamboo shoot soup

Hello! Can you please craft these items for me? I have the materials for these items. I prefer to fly over to you island if that's ok.
Tree-stump rug
Iron ladder set-up kit x2
Vine ladder set-up kit
Jarred mushrooms x2
Jarred bamboo shoots x2
Coconut oil x2
Kabu ankake x4
Bamboo shoot soup
I would love to! Let me send a DODO...

Back