• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Done! Tysm! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miharu

Team Popsicle <3
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (570) +
Looking to buy the last two camp collectibles I need! 😊

433.png
x1 Silver Moon Jellyfish | 4.5k tbt | On hold! Purchasing from @Antonio - thank you!

426.png
x5 Dino Plush | 2.5k tbt each | Thank you @Scrapper, @- Zero - , and @Blink.! 😊

427.jpg
x1 Clownfish Plush Thank you @BluebearL! :blush:

425.jpg
x5 Bee Plush |
2.5k tbt each | Thank you @Blink. , @Midoriya, @JellyBeans, and @_Donut_! 😊

436.jpg
x1 Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Thank you @Origami! :blush:

431.png
x1 Blue Moon Jellyfish
Thank you @Croconaw! :blush:

430.png
x1 Green Moon Jellyfish |
1k tbt Thank you @Scrapper! :blush:

434.jpg
x1 Gold Moon Jellyfish |
4.5k tbt Thank you @Foreverfox! :blush:

432.png
x1 Pink Moon Jellyfish | 3k tbt | Thank you @LittleMissPanda! 😊

Last edited:
Looking to buy multiple plushies and 1 of each other camp collectibles. :blush:

Not sure what the pricing will be for them yet, but feel free to DM me to discuss prices!

425.png
- x5 Bee Plush

426.png
x5 Dino Plush

427.png
x3 Clownfish Plush

430.png
x1 Green Moon Jellyfish

431.png
x1 Blue Moon Jellyfish

432.png
x1 Pink Moon Jellyfish

433.png
x1 Silver Moon Jellyfish

434.png
x1 Gold Moon Jellyfish

436.jpg
x1 Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
I'll try to earn a gold jellyfish for you! I'm not sure how much they'll go for, so if I get one, it's going to be for free 💙

I'll try to earn a gold jellyfish for you! I'm not sure how much they'll go for, so if I get one, it's going to be for free 💙
Omg you're too sweet!!! Thank you so much, but I definitely can't accept it for free!! I'll pay you for it, so please let me! 😊

Hi there! I have a blue jellyfish. I don’t know how much since they’re currently tier-less. I’ll accept whatever’s fair to you though.

Hi there! I have a blue jellyfish. I don’t know how much since they’re currently tier-less. I’ll accept whatever’s fair to you though.
AHHH thank you so much!!! I'm thinking maybe 1k tbt? I'm also not too sure on pricing. 😭

If by chance they are worth wayy more than expected when there's more circulating, I wouldn't mind sending you more tbt to make up for it though! I want to make sure I'm paying everyone fairly. :blush:

Hey, Miharu! I really, really love my Bee Plush collectible, but I’m willing to sell it you since I’m broke and could use the TBT more, lol. Let me know if you want a message with it! :)
Omg thank you so so much!!! No message needed!! I'll send over the tbt now! 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back