• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

Does pineapple belong on pizza

• Yes

Votes: 102 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 95 48.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i always knew there was something wrong with tbt

u all are monsters . how can u not like pineapple on pizza??????????

it'd need more rambling about how great I am for that

You're a comic.

I like pineapple, but on pizza its gross because of the tomato sauce. XD I'd eat pineapple pizza if there was no tomato sauce though.

Last edited:
I used to like it, but now I don't even like pizza. I'm going to have to go with yes though because it was once really good.

sweden..... we have the best pizza excuse u. we have pizza salad and kebab pizza what more do u need honestly

but tomato-based sauces are like among the worst (not bad worst, but others better worst) sauces for pizza. so if you don't have other sauces to choose from, then you clearly can't be the best

and pizza salad just sounds like a hilarious trainwreck tbh

but tomato-based sauces are like among the worst (not bad worst, but others better worst) sauces for pizza. so if you don't have other sauces to choose from, then you clearly can't be the best

and pizza salad just sounds like a hilarious trainwreck tbh

idk ive never tried other sauces ):

it might sound weird to have cabbage on your pizza but it is actually really good!! i promise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back