• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone play Sky ?

Aardbei

Bells
Plum Blossom
Night Sky Scenery
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Festival Lantern
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Pumpkin Glow Wand
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Hello !

I discovered this game this summer, when it released on Switch.

Does anyone play it here ? 🙂

I think I installed it last year on my phone, but I've only played it once. The first day I got it, I played it for around 3 hours or so. It was pretty cool! I'm really fond of games by Thatgamecompany, especially Journey, so it was a really neat experience to get that familiar vibe and gameplay. 😊 I've considered getting it on the Switch after it released, but it kind of fell into the back of my mind over time... But now I'm definitely thinking about getting it again. 👀

Usually free games are not my cup of tea but I liked it too !

I like the fact that we can finish the game in one go, without being restricted in any way.
There is no competition or "battle" against ennemies. That's also why I like playing it.

At the beggining I thought the only way to have nice cosmetics was to pay real money, but actually we don't have to !

I don't think I'll ever pay for cosmetics nor adventure pass and I don't feel frustrated for that. Everyone can enjoy the game 😊

Yes it’s fantastic! I’ve gotten about 100 hours in it right now on my switch, I bought the season pass for the Season of Flight and I’ve been collecting the cosmetics.

Yay ! 🥳

Do you play on Switch ?
No, I used to, but now I play on mobile. I can send you a QR code or the other type of code (I sent you one in your messages)

Last edited:
Dude. I’ve been playing for over two years now, it’s one of my most favorite games of all time. I have over 300 hours in it on switch, and likely a couple dozen more on my iPhone. I absolutely adore this game.

Dude. I’ve been playing for over two years now, it’s one of my most favorite games of all time. I have over 300 hours in it on switch, and likely a couple dozen more on my iPhone. I absolutely adore this game.
Would you like to add each other in game ? 😁

Back