Does anyone else not pay for the final room expansion?

BCBoo

Bells
Over the weekend I paid off my second to last room expansion and got Nook to put in the final expansion. I probably will pay it off eventually but I don't feel the need to like I did with the others. I did the same in Wild World and I think I still owe Nook money for that (not that I dare go back there now, it's been years, they'll all have gone feral :p)

I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same.

I plan to do it last, only when I get the ice series, but then again, I want the castle expansion...

I'm going to pay it off so I can get a different exterior.

I didn't in WW or CF, though, because I don't think a flag is worth about a million or so bells.

I'm on my last expansion in Population Growing (only 600k to go) and I never payed off the final loan in Wild World.

But I plan on getting the final expansion in New Leaf, I really like the Zen exterior. I have this, wooden cottage thing going with my house along with the hedge border and I think it will look awesome.
But right now I only have the biggest first floor, 2nd biggest upstairs, and a tiny west room and I have a loooong way to go. I've been focusing more on public work projects more. Oops. :cool:

Over the weekend I paid off my second to last room expansion and got Nook to put in the final expansion. I probably will pay it off eventually but I don't feel the need to like I did with the others. I did the same in Wild World and I think I still owe Nook money for that (not that I dare go back there now, it's been years, they'll all have gone feral :p)

I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same.

Haha! That last line made me laugh. It is so true though. They've probably developed into wild blood-thirsty hordes..

I'm not at my last payment yet, but I will be soon. I'll have to decide then :p

I will pay it off so that I can upgrade to the zen castle exterior. Then I will remodel my train station and town hall to match!

I paid it off mainly to see if anything would happen when I did, and I was introduced to theme challenges!
Which I then obsessively tried to achieve so, I suppose it was worth it...?

I plan on paying off my final loan in both copies of my games today. I paid off all my loans (2 games) in WW also. It just feels good knowing I don't own Tom Nook any bells. Freedom. Don't know if I will change the exterior of my houses or do the theme challenges, but I do like knowing the houses are all mine, free & clear.

To all the people saying they will pay off the final expansion in order to get new exteriors, you can already change your exterior as long as you have the upstairs, left room, and right room.

Paying off the last expansion just allows you to start the theme challenges.

Gah, Ninja'd!

To all the people saying they will pay off the final expansion in order to get new exteriors, you can already change your exterior as long as you have the upstairs, left room, and right room.

Paying off the last expansion just allows you to start the theme challenges.
I will be fully paying off my mortgages/loans... I don't like leaving things unfinished.

I paid it off, but I didn't rush quite as much as I did for previous loans. Still, I like not having anything left to pay when I go use the ABD.

Of course, now I have my three mule characters to expand, pay off, and decorate, as well as PWPs to finish before I can really start saving bells, but there's plenty of time for that.

Back