• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anybody else still have their original villagers?

LinkToTheWorld

The past is obdurate
Bells
Lobo
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
And not by choice?
I still have mine, 2 of them have asked to leave, both changed their minds. The other has never even mentioned leaving.
I wondered if the game kind of evened itself out with villager personalities, I started with one of each so I thought maybe this was the case....I now have 3 snooties....who both moved in after my two uchi villagers moved out!
So now I still don't have an uchi villager and I'm guessing it must be completely random who moves?

Also guessing there is nothing I can do to influence who moves?
The 4 villagers who moved in after I first started the game have all left. I'm worried now about time travelling any more as I have 5 of my dream villagers and the way this is going I'm more likely to have one of them leave than my originals.

Anybody else had this problem with a villager or villagers who just won't move?
I don't dislike any of them terribly or anything. Would just be nice to get back to one of each personality type.

Thanks in advance for any opinions/suggestions.
Won't be on to see them until late :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, 2 of my snooties moved in after the uchis moved out.
I'm keeping Whitney anyway :)

Last edited:
Lily and Friga will not move out, I really wish they would. They both changed their minds once, and I always talk to them, but they won't leave! They're my only original villagers I have. I only like three out of ten of my villagers at the moment!

Last edited:
I only have one of my original villagers left: Bluebear. I will never let her go. I'm planning on getting Wolfgang, another one of my original villagers, back. He left unexpectedly and I didn't want him to leave, so I'll have to cycle :(

Ruby is the only original I have left now, and I have no intention of letting her move away for a while yet. She reminds me of my best friend who moved to a different country - same name, peppy personality - so I don't want to let her go for that reason. Silly, right? xD

The thought occurs that I don't have a single original villager... I got a little sad :(

I have Chief Peanut and Portia left ^.^ I would never let go of Chief or Peanut. I would be sad if Portia left but eh I wouldnt cycle to get her back though

Diana is my only original villager . 3.

the originals i have left are umm...Ankha, Miranda & Muffy !
Ankha is never leaving because she's my neighbour & she waters my flowers when i'm too busy (read: lazy) ;
Miranda pinged me ages ago to move then changed her mind, since then she's been sending me stuff - is she trying to guilt trip me? ;c
but Muffy hasn't pinged me once, i don't dislike her tho & her house is in a fairly decent place so it's cool

I still have Goldie, Elmer, Lobo and Pippy. Pierce left though...

I don't think I'll let Goldie or Lobo go for ages. Pippy can stay for a while, and whilst I like Elmer a lot, he'll probably be the next of the original 5 to leave :(

I still have my original villagers, only because I deleted my town by accident though... ;-; I have Pinky Miranda Cyrano Sterling, Coco. The funny part was it was a Wednesday (yesterday) when I made the town and they were all wearing pink LOL. we only wear pink on wednesdays

In Misfit, I still have Cousteau and Naomi and they aren't going anywhere if I have any say in the matter. In Corvidae, I still have Del and he is never allowed to leave. Since I have five active towns, many of the original villagers in certain towns have jumoed shipped to some of my other towns. So everyone is kind of scattered around to share the love. It's awesome because everyone talks about all the other towns and when my mayor's visit my other towns everyone knows one another. :)

I have most of my originals from my first town well all but 2, however they were moved to different towns..so I have them but not all in the town they started in...Now my 2 newest towns are all original I'm trying to max friendship before letting the new ones go..My dream towns though not all original..some I did relocate many so maybe one town of all originals moved from first two towns I had..

- - - Post Merge - - -

My first town 2013 still has 2 founders in place fang and Whitney though.

Thanks for all the great replies everyone!
Chocopug - not silly at all!! I get attached to my villagers and it really does sound silly when I say it's Octavian because he reminds me of my dad! Haha, in a good way, he passed away when I was 16 and his crankiness and appearance just bears quite a resemblance ;-) I love Octavian, took me so long to find him for a reasonable price and some kind person gave me him for free.

The only villager I really didn't like was rocket....and unfortunately she was my last uchi but I just couldn't take to her. No idea why. So I'm happy in that respect....just wish we could have a little more say in who leaves. Will keep waiting and trying anyway :)
Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering though! Haha xx

I have an original moving out!! At last!! Unfortunately it's Chrissy who I wasn't really in a massive rush to be rid of but I'm happy that at least they're suggesting moving! And she accepted so it's all definite unless I tell her not to.
I shouldn't be so pleased but I really am....frees up a villager spot!!

the only original villager i still have is henry and hes not going anywhere. would actually have queenie,another original, in my town if it wanst for that goddamn cesar who invaded my town. now when i go to mainstreet my heart will always sink whenever i see ava because i want her back so badly. she was like a mother in the town. as for my second town, no orignal villagers left. they were so ugly.

Puck is the only one of my original five that hasn't moved out yet. Even if I don't plan to keep him, I still love him regardless. <3

In my town Patty, Bruce and Kiki are still living, and I don't plan on letting them go. At least, not yet. Shep, Zucker and Alfonso were also random move-ins and I plan on keeping them as well. :lemon:

Back