Do you want kids? If so, what would you name them?

Do you want kids?

• Yes

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 63 39.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 25.9%

• Total voters
Maybe, it'll depend on my financial stability. If I've traveled and I'm well off, or at least comfortable, then why not. Sure, I'll have one or two(maximum). It'll also depend on how stable I am in the relationship I'm in. I'd have to be married, and we'd have to be married for at least 4-5 years before I'd consider it.

Hahahahaha... No. Nope and nope. Never. As much as I hate saying this about such innocent little people, I cannot stand being around kids. I can't handle them.

However, if I were to have children, I know what I would name them.

Girl Names I Like: Estelle, Mira, Willow, Piper, Luna

Boy Names I Like: Vesper, Zenith, Jasper, Joel, Colton

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if you're joking or not, and if you are I sincerely apologize ;w;

But true homosexuals know their sexual orientation from the start. Like, I'm a straight girl and when I was a little kid I always knew I had a thing for boys even though I couldn't really describe the feeling. You can certainly be homosexual if you're 11. And I'm sure he won't choose her sexual orientation, you can't choose it for someone else. c:

#TRUEHOMOS I CRIE EVER TIEM

I'll never get a woman so I'm saying no for the hell of it 8)

Maybe. I usually don't like kids though. However if I had a baby girl I'd name her Christina, or if a boy I'd want to name him Jason

I never wanted a husband or kids. Even as a little girl, I had no interest in playing house. I didn't daydream about a wedding or what I'd name future children. I'll be 37 next month and I never wavered on those decisions. #NoRegrets :D

um a boy marshal and a girl ankha maybe or marshal? Idk where i just made up these names lol!

Heck no! I don't like the process you have to take if you don't adopt and children are annoying!

Boy: Finch Giang (undecided) (last name)
Girl: Cecil Vy Ti?n (last name)

But I also like Hien, Kiều, Essie, and Coco.
I'd honestly be happy with girl or boy. I can't lie that I'd love to have a girl though for girly stuff. I know my boyfriend would be happy either way as well but if he was given the choice...a boy. His family would be happy for a child in any form but a boy would be the most celebrated because he's the "oldest son of the oldest son" and no one has had a child yet to "Carry on the name"...sounds kinda cheesy, I know.

Last edited:
My sister has two young children and I love them to bits. Before she had them I didn't really want children, but after looking after them and caring for the two tykes I'd really like to have a kid of my own some day.

though I'd probably have to use a surrogate mother.

I'm not sure what i'd name them!
I'd prefer a child that prefered girly things but, well, honestly it's not my life so it's up to them what they do or don't like lol.

I used to think I didn't want kids at all. Now i'm thinking, one day, i MIGHT want one.
(no time soon tho)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not really, no....

If i wanted to though, id just have one kid.. a girl.. named Briana. If its a boy, Brian. I don't really know how i would deal with little boys lol XD but most likely i wouldn't have a kid, I'd be a horrible parent :/ plus, i hate kids >~>

My name is Brianna and my dad's name is Brian >A> (Though i'm not named after him lol)

(Snooping around this thread)

I don't want kids. But if I did, and it it was a girl, I'd call it Franziska.

At this point in my life, I can say I never want children. If I ever change my mind, I would adopt WAY before birthing my own. My boyfriend feels the same way, so it all works out. :cool:

Too many things to do and places to see.

At this point in my life, I can say I never want children. If I ever change my mind, I would adopt WAY before birthing my own. My boyfriend feels the same way, so it all works out. :cool:

Too many things to do and places to see.

why would you adopt when you could create miniature versions of yourself that carry on your lineage and personal traits

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate kids so no.

a lot of people say this yet theyre like 14 years old

I used to hate kids until my maternal instincts kicked in at around 17. Now every time I see a baby I want to squish it and steal it.
But obviously I'm not going to have any until I finish med school and find the right guy, blah de blah.

I can only think of girls names - I'd call them Isla and Asha

Last edited:
My boyfriend really wants kids, and at least three of them. I don't like kids at all and I would be perfectly content never having them. But who knows, I'm still young. Maybe in 5 years I'll change my mind.

why would you adopt when you could create miniature versions of yourself that carry on your lineage and personal traits
Neither my boyfriend or I have great genetics, so we would probably be doing the world a favor. Also, I never want to be pregnant and don't want to have someone else carry it for me. Might as well give a child a home if I ever get the urge to be a parent.

Back