Do you want kids? If so, what would you name them?

Do you want kids?

• Yes

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 63 39.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 25.9%

• Total voters
two boys and a girl would be ideal, with the girl being the youngest

james, oliver and sylvie

I definitely want little micro humans made of my s/o and I's combined genes. They would be awesome. Sadly I am fairly certain I am broken because it has been a year and a half and nothing has happened thus far... baby cannon problems run in my family so that's not awesome to know. If in the future I can muster up the guts (literally) to produce mini-me's I would name a girl Zea pronounced Z (her middle name would be Mays after my grammy May, and also so her name will be almost science lingo for corn, don't judge me!), and a boy named Icarus nicknamed Icky, and if he doesn't angst-fully sing Icky Thump when he is a teen I will force him to.

I would love 3-4 kids in the future. Preferably 2 boys and 2 girls.

Names I'm fond of
Girl names: Brielle, Brynn, Orianna, Emery, Kerina
Boy names: Blaine, Ethan, Kaiden, Axel, Hayden

One or two, and I also would prefer a boy.
I'd name him Evan or Alfred or Liam.
I'd name her Lyra or Lucia or Diana.

I love reading all these unusual names! I don't really like children at the moment, but I'm only 19 so I suppose my opinion will change in a few years. I would want an absolute maximum of two, preferably a boy and a girl or two girls. I'd like to call a boy Tristan or Viggo, no idea about the girl!

I'd love to have children some day!!!
I'd like two or even three!
It'd be great to have at least one of each gender!!

Girl names I like ; Emily, Rosie and Lily
Boy names I like ; Jack, Ryan and Ben

I love kids, haha!!

I can't have kids. I don't even think I want kids, or I didn't for the longest time.

Stupid maternal instincts are starting to kick in.

I dunno what I would name em. I think I would name one of them Emily after some personal stuff that went down before I moved to Texas. If I hadn't moved I would have been an adoptive mom already.

I would love to have kids. I love kids so much! I love to take care of my little brother and younger cousins, and I've always wanted to be a teacher. I just really like kids and think they're cute.
I've always wanted to have both my own kids and adopt kids. I especially want to adopt to give kids homes who need them.
of course I'm way too young for any of this but PLANNING AHEAD

I can barely take care of myself. I shouldn't be allowed to take care of another less capable human being.

That said, I have nothing really against children and actually find them to be pretty alright in most cases.

Kids with my future husband seems like a yes!

If it were a girl... I'd name her Penelope.

If he were to be a boy.. Peter! I think those names are awfully cute! >//w//<

I told my wife that having a kid is a great way to make money off of welfare, taxes and slavery.

Needless to say I don't think we'll be having any kids.

If we were though, I'd name them something amazing. Like Captain Ringo, or Jigglypuff.

I don't wanna go through pain though... I'd prefer girls, they are easier to potty train and are very polite. Boys are harder to potty train and can be annoying.

Boys and girls are both equally hard to potty train. I have a 3 and a half year old sister who still isn't potty trained.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't want kids but if I had one I would name it Fartstank.

Jk I would actually name it Rodney (I really like that name)

At the moment, no. I might change my mind, but for now I think they take waaaayyyy too much out of your personal time. I'm not ready for all of that responsibility yet. I have thought of a few girls' names. They're very out-of-the-ordinary, like Zara or Brooklyn.

I'm actually surprised by the outcome of the poll. Most do not want kids. I've worked with kids in primary for 3 years and was a 'nanny' for 6 years for ADD children.
Not sure if that changed my mind or that I actually never felt the need, but I don't want kids. Ever.

I'd rather be the cool aunt that takes kids to fun places and get tons of icecream, but in the end of the day, being able to wave them goodbye and enjoy a nice and quiet evening.:rolleyes:

Maybe that's selfcentered.. I don't know. I'm just not the type of person that should end up, having children.

Back