Pokémon Do you use your Masterball?

I try not to. The design looks tacky in my opinion. I think it's the massive M in the middle. No other ball has letters so it just looks weird on there.

Lol I guess I was the same in the beginning cx My first copy was Black and my friends basically explained the master ball as "being used on the legendary that you game is based on" (in my case of black that would be Reshiram), so that's what I did. Nowadays, I try not to. I save before battling so I can try again if I fail :3 With that being said, I would only use it on the first legendary if I felt like i needed to (like if for example you didn't save first and didn't want to kill it).

I did use it in Pok?mon Black, it was my first Pok?mon game and I thought you were supposed to use it for Reshiram. In the games I've played after that I have not yet used them.

I feel like I used my Masterball on Tapu Koko in Pokemon Sun, Xerneas in Pokemon X, and I haven't yet gotten my Masterball in Pokemon Silver.

I used it a few times to catch some legendary Pokemon back then. Otherwise I try to not use it.

Back