• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use the 'watch thread' feature?

I turned off email notifications and I think that's it

actually, truthfully, for a while, I was just registered under a dead email account. so I never even saw that spam

I turn off all the emails notifications except for my threads in the market place and DMs. Outside of events I don't check the site often and forget

I started using it not too long ago. It only took until today that I realized the notifications for watching threads by other users posting on said watched thread has been turned off for who knows how long ago...

Oh yeah, I always have email notifs off.

I utilize the Watch function periodically for threads I really want to keep an eye on for whatever reason. However, I specifically utilize the option that doesn't send you an e-mail. I never would've noticed it if not for it being a clue in a past Easter event though.

Regularly! For making sure I don't miss someone's reply if they don't end up quoting the post, for hosting events, for spying on people's art threads, and because certain old topics are spam account magnets. 🔨 I have the emails turned off, though.

I use it for threads I make, but I definitely leave email notifications off.

I don't use it and never did. I've always just checked forums manually to be honest.

Never used it, if i want to check a thread i do it myself without any auto following system

I don't get email alerts, though it's not an email I use for anything other than forums anyway and can't remember the last time I even checked it. But I watch threads and get notifications here for those. Saves me wading through too much and allows me to see mostly what I'm genuinely interested in.

I don’t use it at all. The site has "watch thread" on for threads you post in, but I don’t get the point of it since you’d get notified if someone replies to you anyways, so I turned it off.

I only use it for the “what are you happy about” thread and the “what’s bothering you” thread. I do leave the email notifications off, though.

My email notifications are off, but I've always just left the "automatically watch content you interact with" notification (without email) turned on, and that's how I've ended up with this. 122 pages of very important threads!

1710658963697.png

I usually watch threads that I've created if members will be replying regularly, such as my giveaway thread and of course The Buck Appreciation Stable! I usually like just to browse through the other threads!

Back