• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you think you will be able to customize your character?

excuse me um wat

I'm making fun of an old saying. When people say "do pigs fly" or "when pigs fly", it means it's never going to happen. So I came up with the joke where if you genetically engineer pigs to fly, we will get flying pigs, thus when people say they won't do anything until "pigs fly", they will be forced to do so since there are flying pigs.

In all seriousness, I would actually like to customize my character in ACHHD. Just because the demo only shows a few pics or images doesn't mean your character will always be that.

odds are it'll sync up w/ your new leaf profile and you'll be allowed to carry over your villager to the game

Back