• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think its fun to eat cake?

Nikoking said:
Haha, this thread is so useful because I'm deciding what cake I want to get for my bday next week. I gotta try Volcano cake :O .
do it and tell me how much more better your special day was because of your cake

And I don't care too much for ice cream cake. It is a good cake.

Back on cake.

Ever had lemon cake? That stuff is awesome. I love citric flavors and then with cake. Oh snap.

Lord Yuan said:
Back on cake.

Ever had lemon cake? That stuff is awesome. I love citric flavors and then with cake. Oh snap.
WHAT IF THERE WAS A 10000000000000000000000000000000000 FT TALL CAKE WITH A FUDGE SEA INSIDE IT
*humina humina*

xeladude said:
Anyone hate wedding cake? It has so much cream it makes your tongue assplode >.>
yeah really. that stuff sucks. Give me a lava cake for my wedding. Or a comically tall cake with a fudge ocean inside.

Lord Yuan said:
xeladude said:
Anyone hate wedding cake? It has so much cream it makes your tongue assplode >.>
yeah really. that stuff sucks. Give me a lava cake for my wedding. Or a comically tall cake with a fudge ocean inside.
Wedding cake is too pastey.

Ok, I can get a volcano cake... If I can find one :eek: . Doesn't Ruby Tuesday have volcano cakes?

Nikoking said:
Ok, I can get a volcano cake... If I can find one :eek: . Doesn't Ruby Tuesday have volcano cakes?
Idk, but they have this AWSOME fudge brownie with chocolate sauce on it, and its moist and warm, MMMMMM

xeladude said:
Im gonna offer you a big wedding cake just for you , I want to see you eat it all in 5 minutes !!! Good Luck

Back