Do you think its fun to eat cake?

Nikoking said:
Haha, this thread is so useful because I'm deciding what cake I want to get for my bday next week. I gotta try Volcano cake :O .
do it and tell me how much more better your special day was because of your cake

And I don't care too much for ice cream cake. It is a good cake.

Back on cake.

Ever had lemon cake? That stuff is awesome. I love citric flavors and then with cake. Oh snap.

Lord Yuan said:
Back on cake.

Ever had lemon cake? That stuff is awesome. I love citric flavors and then with cake. Oh snap.
WHAT IF THERE WAS A 10000000000000000000000000000000000 FT TALL CAKE WITH A FUDGE SEA INSIDE IT
*humina humina*

xeladude said:
Anyone hate wedding cake? It has so much cream it makes your tongue assplode >.>
yeah really. that stuff sucks. Give me a lava cake for my wedding. Or a comically tall cake with a fudge ocean inside.

Lord Yuan said:
xeladude said:
Anyone hate wedding cake? It has so much cream it makes your tongue assplode >.>
yeah really. that stuff sucks. Give me a lava cake for my wedding. Or a comically tall cake with a fudge ocean inside.
Wedding cake is too pastey.

Ok, I can get a volcano cake... If I can find one :eek: . Doesn't Ruby Tuesday have volcano cakes?

Nikoking said:
Ok, I can get a volcano cake... If I can find one :eek: . Doesn't Ruby Tuesday have volcano cakes?
Idk, but they have this AWSOME fudge brownie with chocolate sauce on it, and its moist and warm, MMMMMM

xeladude said:
Im gonna offer you a big wedding cake just for you , I want to see you eat it all in 5 minutes !!! Good Luck

Back