• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your usual Pocket Camp routine ?

Cirice

Galaxolotl with a lunar sheen
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Every morning during my breakfast I launch Pocket Camp to play for a few minutes. Usually I'll do the current event task, complete requests, send Gulliver to islands, check my friendlist to see who needs help with the carry or watering their plants and sometimes I go pick some fruits before closing the game and going back to my things.

I was wondering what were your routine when time is limited but you still want to play the game. Do you *have* to talk to the animals at your campsite ? Fish ? Send Gulliver back to islands ?
Do you have a specific order in which you do it or do you just do as you feel ?

Depends on the event. If there’s a garden event, I catch the creatures first, share and replant, then talk to villagers and view my friends’ market boxes to see if anything is worth buying or check if they need their plants watered. Then I go to catch things in all the areas to put them in my market box. If there’s a fishing tourney, then after talking to villagers I go to the location of the tourney and catch things there so that when I finish with the other areas, normal fish have spawned there. If there’s a gyroidite event, I ask for help at Shovelstrike Quarry and go to areas to catch things and collect gyroidites, and by the next time I go on the game, I should be able to enter Shovelstrike Quarry. I also help my friends enter, too. If there’s no event I just only do everything else.

Playing Pocket Camp while eating breakfast is something I do too. 🥞 I usually start by checking my friends list and see who needs help. I also give my friends' pictures a reaction because I think it's cute, since you can't communicate with them. 👍 Then I fulfill requests via Pete's delivery service to farm My Nintendo Points and materials. 🤑 I check up on Guilliver's ship, since those take hours to complete and then throughout the day, I'll visit the different locations to stock up on fish and fruit. 🐚 Maybe once a week, I'll spend an hour trying on clothes or furniture I'll never afford, because they cost a billion tickets and rearranging my cabin and campsite. 😁

If I'm short on time, I tend to prioritize whatever the current event requires, and fulfill the requests for villagers I like or which are easy to do (i. e., fruit and shells). I've tried to check my campsite each cycle recently, since I need the materials my campers have, so it's currently... empty. Because of loading times and campers hidden by items.
I've made an effort to keep my crafting spots busy, too, if I have the materials, and if I have too much of any I can't use, I send off some of Gulliver's ships.
I request help in the mines as soon as I open the map. I need to get better at doing old Homeroom classes for bells, though.

i try to finish up the requests, collect some things if i know i'm low on them (catch bugs and fish, collect fruits and shells), if there's a new fortune cookie then i'll make sure to grab that, i'll check on my market box if anything sells or if my friends has new listings

i always forget about gardening unless it's an event that requires it

Back