Do you still hit your rocks?

I haven’t because my town is a mess with flowers and there’s nowhere for the resources to pop out. I just do it on nook miles islands

sometimes, mostly when i’ll get miles from it lol. but i already have stacks & stacks of stones, clay & iron so i’m lazy to do it and rather get the bell rcok. but wait... from reading this thread i just got an idea instead to use flimsy axe instead so i’d get the golden axe quicker.

sometimes, mostly when i’ll get miles from it lol. but i already have stacks & stacks of stones, clay & iron so i’m lazy to do it and rather get the bell rcok. but wait... from reading this thread i just got an idea instead to use flimsy axe instead so i’d get the golden axe quicker.
That’s exactly what I did to unlock the golden axe, it makes it a ton faster

No. I only do it if I need the rock materials or if they are in a location I do not like. I already have enough bells so I never hit them anymore. I miss when we could get ores from new leaf.

That’s exactly what I did to unlock the golden axe, it makes it a ton faster

for my island, i have open spaces for rocks, but with trees there’s always something on the ground next to it. that’s just how i designed so i won’t be able to retrieve the woods, there’s only a select area for trees where i chop daily. so yeah, i should start using flimsy axe for the rocks too.

i give my mats away to friends a lot so i'm usually still in need of basic things like stone. i gave up on hitting the rocks for a long time though because i hated running around my island to get them. now that they're all stuck in rock jail (my cemetary lol) i hit them every day again. no more digging holes and trying to find them. i use a shovel cuz the axe sound is Yikes.

If I'm in need of some gold nuggies I would usually try my luck and start hitting each one and then time traveling to hit more rocks but other than that I don't do it often

Nah, I get too lazy with it. It comes back to bite me though because I’m always low on stone. I even go to islands to get more, but those rocks tend to drop 1-2 stone and the rest is clay and iron, so it’s annoying.

i've kind of forgotten about it but like, i probably should since im always running low on bells and feeling bad about it lmao and also the extra materials are good... despite the fact my storage is running out BECAUSE i don't have enough still to pay off the next level of my house hjfjd

uhh i dont really need gold either, im not sure what its even for other than the robot and gold cutlery or whatever?

I never really hit my rocks other than to break them at this point. When I need materials though, I usually hit them with a shovel.
I'm redesigning my island, sometimes the rocks just get in the way.

Yes, i need the bells. I find it dreadful to be honest, because i dont care for stones or clay, i just want the bells and iron nuggets, and gold if i am lucky! I use the axe too, but i only got the "hit a rock 8 times" nook stamp after i used the shovel, so it might be better for me to use it more.

Nope, I only hit my rocks when I run out of materials so I farm/tt, but I stopped doing that when I got two stacks of clay, stone, and iron nuggets saved up in my storage

I still do. I run out of Iron and Clay all the time as I really enjoy rotating villagers to get their framed photos. Iron wall lamps cost quite a bit in materials if you're working towards 2 photos at a time. Even at the moment I'm down to 2 stacks of iron lol

Back