• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you still hit your rocks?

Do you still hit your rocks everyday? with what tool?

at time but not everyday for me and with an axe.
I hit them with my shovel every now and then. I don’t really like where they are, but there isn’t a good spot for them to spawn.

I do them everyday, I have tons of all the other easy to get materials except for stones, so am gathering them up everyday. plus get a nugget now and then which is nice

Not really. I have a few that are set up perfectly so that I can hit them without digging holes first, and I sometimes hit those just to keep my material count up, but that's only once every few days...

Yep. I hit all six with the shovel.
I got them all set up neatly so it's easy to just go around and hit them all. With the materials, I just make some DIYs, like the iron wall lamp, and sell them. It's just some extra money along with the money rock.
TzzuIuW.jpg

I've barely touched mine since I made my rock garden, rip

I don't really have the need for any of the resources anymore, and I'm lazy haha.

Yes, and I do it with a shovel. I may be wrong, but doing it with an axe seems like a huge waste of money/resources

I do, using a shovel, on about half the days. I like collecting resources so that about once a month I can make Nook's item(s) of the day that are made from iron/stone/clay. Every time i do that, I make about 400k, so it's a pretty good profit and helps me pay off my second character's house.

Also, I always need more gold ore! Sadly, some days I don't have much time to play due to grad school homework, so on those days I do the bare minimum and usually skip hitting the rocks.

I still hit them with my shovel to gather materials and to complete an occasional nook miles + achievement.

I used to hit them till I found the money rock but I don't need to any more. Occasionally, I run out of iron and have to hit rocks. I would like the golden axe recipe but I can wait.

I hit more rocks on mystery islands, actually. My island is a mess now (work in progress....lol), and I get more gold from mystery island rocks.

Yep, I hit all 6 of them every day, even though I have all the materials/bells I could really need right now, lol.

Back