• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you still buy turnips?

Not anymore. As much as I enjoy the stalk market, I don't feel the need to keep investing in turnips for now. I stopped when I got the 10 million bells achievement, but I am pretty sure I will get into it again eventually.

I have zero luck in this game with the stalk market and usually sell off all mine just before a massive spike. I'm slowly getting there but once I have the final achievement, I won't bother with them anymore.

I've never bothered with them in the first place. Too much of a hassle to keep track of. ;)

I actually haven't in this game, yet! I'd like to at some point. But I'm kind of deterred because it's kind of easy to make bells in this game in other ways, such as selling NMT and whatnot. I think I'd prefer to have people come to my island to sell turnips more than anything. It's exciting to see other people get excited about the turnips :)

I have zero luck in this game with the stalk market and usually sell off all mine just before a massive spike. I'm slowly getting there but once I have the final achievement, I won't bother with them anymore.

it took me a while to get the pattern concept correctly, but once i got it, i was able to always sell on the highest sell of the week (but if it's too low, i'll just sell from another island) ultimately in the long run, it's too time consuming to keep doing it. you have to remember to check the prices before noon and after so it's like a schedule that not everyone can keep up. so yeah, probably after getting the final achievement i can see people no longer caring about it.

I'm thinking of waiting till my turnip buying prices are as cheap as possible (90/91 Bells, isn't it?). I'm already in a Facebook group for the turnip prices and I could also use this site. I'm still debating whether or not I can be bothered, though.

Nope, after I reached the 10 million profit I stopped, mostly cause I still have like 6 million IGB and I hardly waste them.

Not anymore, I don't have the last Nook Miles goal yet so I might to it later again just for that.... or if I am short on bells but I doubt that will ever happen even with the few mill I have.

Back